Infected Risp?

BlitzJG

Very cool, is a non-infected risp located in game at all? Also what is the source, was the risp supposedly infected pre-hatching?

I don't know about a non-infected Rips but the risp was infected by DR. LORRIK.

He's the former Chief of Medicine for the Kaon Monarchy. He was exiled for experimentation on sentient subjects - they would have imprisoned him but the subjects were so mutated they couldn't even determine what species they came from.

Kaon Under Seige (FP) occurs when he infects the planet Kaon with his new and "improved' Rakghoul virus.

Lost Island is you confronting him on Ord Mantell. At the end of Lost Island he pulls a Dr. Lokin and you have to kill him.

So this one vengeful mad scientist killed over 1 million on Kaon, and over 10,000 on Tatooine - I'm on the Dark Council and even I think that's something.

Still that vanity pet you get? While it takes about 2 hours, (first you must get 3 buffs from your faction city on tatooine in order to pickup the quest - check online guides) since you have to find 12 ship pieces and click on them, it is worth it. WHY?

Dr. Lorrik infects risp and gives it to merc to smuggle on board Stardream. Risp infects everyone. Stardream crashes. Tatooine infected. +10,000 die. It is the very definition of a vanity pet (for a sith) a pet that killed over 10,000 - and counting - people and spread a pandemic of fear across the galaxy. Yeah, that's something to bring with you.