Vette better than my Marauder

Cryshal

2 to 1. I did buy her the best pistols I could find. But my Marauder's skills gray out and all I can do is block and watch Vette finish off all the enemies. And she hardly gets hit. What is it with the time it takes for the skills to recharge? I started with Carnage, and switched to Annihilation. But that didn't help. My Marauder is level 19. This doesn't make sense.

2 to 1. I did buy her the best pistols I could find. But my Marauder's skills gray out and all I can do is block and watch Vette finish off all the enemies. And she hardly gets hit. What is it with the time it takes for the skills to recharge? I started with Carnage, and switched to Annihilation. But that didn't help. My Marauder is level 19. This doesn't make sense.

use assault

I use assault, of course, but it's on a recharge timer too.

Assault has no recharge (Unless you count the Global Cooldown). Battering Assault is the one with the cooldown, but it generates six rage.

Here's a rotation for you ..charge/deadly saber while your in the air -battering assualt-rupture- Ravage. I can't remeber if you have deadly saber yet...if not charge battering assualt rupture Ravage. And don't forget that this game doesn't auto attack. Have your normal attack on the 1 key so that when you run low on rage you can use it. Rage generation will get better the higher level you go. Fair warning though, if your new to mara...annahilate takes good keybind management, lots of skills to use. Get good at shift + button modifiers. You might be better suited for rage spec...its easier.