Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I just maxed my affection with M1-4X... but

Hobocrunch

compaired to the rest of the post here mine will acctually be helpful. You maxed out his affection thats good he will be able to do more for you in crafting. or when he goes on crew missions he has a higher chance of coming back with "bonuse" items or weapons for you. or he might give you presents from time to time for no reason at all. and when crafting he can produce a higher quality item (whatever he happens to be crafting) Edited by Darth_Fu

compaired to the rest of the post here mine will acctually be helpful. You maxed out his affection thats good he will be able to do more for you in crafting. or when he goes on crew missions he has a higher chance of coming back with "bonuse" items or weapons for you. or he might give you presents from time to time for no reason at all. and when crafting he can produce a higher quality item (whatever he happens to be crafting)

So basically the idea of high affection is to stop using your favourite companion.

Wait, what? Why....

compaired to the rest of the post here mine will acctually be helpful. You maxed out his affection thats good he will be able to do more for you in crafting. or when he goes on crew missions he has a higher chance of coming back with "bonuse" items or weapons for you. or he might give you presents from time to time for no reason at all. and when crafting he can produce a higher quality item (whatever he happens to be crafting)

I thought that quests open up as well....or is this only for the non robot companions?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.