Sith Purebloods.

Rayla_Felana

I find them to be very ugly, so I haven't even bothered to make a character with them.

I find the females quite the opposite, the males not so much, if only because of the disgusting beards they have, if you can even call them that.

The ridges are rather sleek I find, but alas this isn't about their complexion on a good day. ;)

My SW is a Pureblood, and Mark Bazely's voice just seems to fit Pureblood more perfectly than any other race, imo.

The cultured and sophisticated tones add a level to what could have easily fallen into a thuggish and completely 2 dimensional character. As a race, the devilish appearance sits in perfect counterpoint to my SW's completely lightsided attitude. Go figure. lol

My SW is a Pureblood, and Mark Bazely's voice just seems to fit Pureblood more perfectly than any other race, imo.

The cultured and sophisticated tones add a level to what could have easily fallen into a thuggish and completely 2 dimensional character. As a race, the devilish appearance sits in perfect counterpoint to my SW's completely lightsided attitude. Go figure. lol

The only thing I dislike is the fact that the Sith Purebloods turn pale after tier 3 Dark Side, which is completely non-canon, I love the Sith Corruption but I am forced to turn it off, because otherwise I may as well be a human SW.

The only thing I dislike is the fact that the Sith Purebloods turn pale after tier 3 Dark Side, which is completely non-canon, I love the Sith Corruption but I am forced to turn it off, because otherwise I may as well be a human SW.

Thats what i do in my sith warrior pureblood, i just turn off darkside corruption, he looks more evil All red and not pale.

I like the sith purebloods as a species, i mean if they were real i'd probably try and date a female one, the red skin and the ridges are just sexy in my opinion :) But then again I also like the light green mirialans and human looking zabraks, just as long as the eyes look human

In my honest opinion, the Sith Purebloods are very cool. But my favorite race is the Chiss, in fact all my republic classes are now chiss... chiss trooper, chiss sentinel, chiss gunslinger and chiss shadow. all following the chiss naming template :3. But A Sith Pureblood knight makes little since in my opinion. Due to the fact that the Sith are incredibly proud of their lineage and any child that defected to the other side, their family would be honor bound to kill them... (i think i have that right)

In my honest opinion, the Sith Purebloods are very cool. But my favorite race is the Chiss, in fact all my republic classes are now chiss... chiss trooper, chiss sentinel, chiss gunslinger and chiss shadow. all following the chiss naming template :3. But A Sith Pureblood knight makes little since in my opinion. Due to the fact that the Sith are incredibly proud of their lineage and any child that defected to the other side, their family would be honor bound to kill them... (i think i have that right)

Not quite. In fact, truly honorable Sith Pureblood families would understand, since in one case during the Jedi Knight storyline, it DOES happen if you play it out right.

Lord Praven believes in Honor and Integrity above all. Those are his passions, and his entire family believes in that as well. He realized how Angral had manipulated him and saw that his Master had no honor.