Romancing Rylee

Writetyper

I am playing a Sith Inquisitor and just finished Nar Shaddaa. When searching online for any quest I might have missed, I came across one name "Romancing Rylee". I assume I didn't get that because my character is female. Does this mean that overally, the female SI gets less quests than the male SI?

I'm not meaning to yell "unfairness"; I simply find it peculiar. Or, would the female SI get a similar quest with a male NPC somewhere down the line?

You get a quest with Rylee as a female, that doesn't involve romancing her. It's just a basic chat which is equivalent to what the males get.

Conversely, there is a romancing quest featuring a male for the females. Coincidentally, having Andronikas out during the romance gives you Andro rep. He likes to watch.. :p

There is definitely no unfairness.

I see. I didn't get that chat quest. Probably because I was unwittingly rude to her during the holo-conversation earlier. Boo. Thanks for the reply, though!

Ah, is the name of that quest still "Romancing Rylee" for female character?

Yar, I just met Andronikos. He has this... voice...

Edited by Writetyper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.