Making Valor Rank Tied into your Legacy?

DarthBastila

How would the community feel about Valor Rank being tied into your Legacy?

I for one have a level 14 alt minimum of 7 of the 8 possible classes because I like the ability to play whatever whenever in PvP.

In the process of this I have three characters over valor rank 40 since I largely PvP to level as to skip Bonus content. (2 50's and a 44)

I think it would be nice if our Valor Rank was tied into our Legacy so that all the PvP we do impacts our rank as a whole rather than individual characters.

An argument that could be made is that a War Hero level 14 or something is pretty weird. Still, in a game that promotes alts as much as SW:ToR I think this would only continue to promote such activity.

Does this make sense? Would you like to see this?

Thanks!

I don't like this idea mainly becuase then this would tie the game to much into pvp, there is already a large amount of things that require you to do pvp, but not every one likes pvp and causing another thing to be pvp based is just gonna make the game less fun for the people who dont enjoy pvp as much.

How would the community feel about Valor Rank being tied into your Legacy?

I for one have a level 14 alt minimum of 7 of the 8 possible classes because I like the ability to play whatever whenever in PvP.

In the process of this I have three characters over valor rank 40 since I largely PvP to level as to skip Bonus content. (2 50's and a 44)

I think it would be nice if our Valor Rank was tied into our Legacy so that all the PvP we do impacts our rank as a whole rather than individual characters.

An argument that could be made is that a War Hero level 14 or something is pretty weird. Still, in a game that promotes alts as much as SW:ToR I think this would only continue to promote such activity.

Does this make sense? Would you like to see this?

Thanks!

it's already easy to reach rank 80 and 90 and soon 100, no reason to speed it up as the longevity of the game lessens. i got 2 battlemasters before 1.2 came out as it wasnt that hard. i mean it literally took me 2 days after i hit 50 to get my 2nd toon to battlemaster... and the war hero gear is ugly so there isnt much reason to rank past 60 even now...