+41 expertise crystal worth it?

dardack

over 41 power? Either AP or Pyro?

When I resocked my gear to Surge/Power, I replaced the gun power crystal with Expertise to get some of that back (TBH with the enhancements I was more worried about getting Surge back more than anything).

With the changes to Expertise, I would do it, the sad thing is you are going to need a second gun for pve usage now ugh.

Already have 2 augmented oranges, wish i had bought a second BM gun tho. I never could win the roll for rakata/columni weapon. so I always used my BM.

Right now for pve, have a tionese barrel, champion enhance (surge/power), rakata mod, and 41 power crystal.

Less tech power /total weapon damage then my BM, but a tad more stats. Sux tho can't buy columni/rakata weapon without the actual item.

When I resocked my gear to Surge/Power, I replaced the gun power crystal with Expertise to get some of that back (TBH with the enhancements I was more worried about getting Surge back more than anything).

Yea i'm all expertise. I have 2 champion armoring (OMG I wish you coulda removed armoring pre 1.2 in BM so it wasn't slot specific) that i put in Orange belt/bracer along with BM Mod. Better then BM waist/bracer and critted rakata belt/bracer.

I have critted gun. I've gone back and forth with the enhacenments. Settled on expertise for now.