We need spanish servers now!

SLYBooT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the state of Tomb of Freedon Nadd i second this.

Please label up some Spanish servers and offer transfers or something as the que is over 3+ hours.

It is also not healthy having a lot of Languages conflicting in general chat.

Edited by ProfD

if you spainians so addicted to be seperated...i vote yes...

so bioware please...spain and russian servers !

I don't think people want to be separated with no reason. I think it would be easier to play on a server that officially supports your main language. So I agree we should have servers in Spanish and Russian, and any other language with a high enough population to warrant them.

Tbh spanish server only because the spanish can't be trusted to speak in english in general. Even if asked nicely, they'll still keep spamming in TOFN. I haven't seen anything similar in Bloodworthy so I believe the nordic guys don't have to be put on their own server. And I'm a swedish speaking Finn btw. If I was a spaniard I'd be ashamed of how my countrymen are acting.

As a person who seems to have accidentally chosen an "unofficial Spanish server", I strongly agree that you need to give these guys a server of their own. I don't want to have my General chat full of Spanish recruitment messages and people arguing about languages. It's like playing Wow on an "unfficial Portuguese server" all over again.

especially currently on low level zones general chat is Spanish

when these guys reach level 50, we will see Spanish jajaja spams on fleet and ilum general chat... :/

i'm not against Spanish community, i think they are okay, but they deserve their own server...

freedon nadd can not handle this much traffic... :/

i'm not against Spanish community:/

I believe all understand that this is not really about communities but rather about languages. MMOs are played also by very young people or in general by people with no language skills and these will just use their native languages anyway since they have no other choice - and they DO want to play (and will pay).

So, the question is not IF the spanish/russian/whatever servers will form, they just will form in any case - the question is if it will be under control and official (meaning the servers will be marked like spanish, russian or whatever populated when you log into the game).

I don't want to search the Internet discussions to learn which English servers are REALLY English servers.

We were never taken into consideration, we are more than it appears ... we are saturating the servers because we are a lot of ppl...

Spanish servers = no queues on english servers...

Whilst I support your call for Spanish servers I think it's also necessary to look at other languages too. In the EU everyone who does not speak German or French ends up on English servers.

I think people need to realize that maybe Bioware didnt release specific redzone areas and languages because localization takes time. You guys rushed into it when they didnt list that these things were supported yet. Either try to work with the english servers or wait for Bioware to finish localizing it. Just a thought.

I'm not a native english speaker either, I just think its rude to go into an english server and expect people to accomodate you.

Edited by Bladesoldier

Yes please Bioware reward this kind of attitude from players.

In fact we need more SWTOR servers that support every freaking language spoken in Europe.

After all we're playing an English game but it would be too much to ask just to speak English.

Besides what is the problem to just play with people from other countries, do you really need to play with only Spanish people?

Bit more serious it's just beyond ridiculous that people are doing this.

Instead of just playing with people from other countries or well maybe learn English/German or French you rather take over a server.

Making unofficial statements like ' this is the new unofficial Spanish server' is piss poor attitude.

I guess for the more adapted people it would be welcome to give you guys your own server but on the other hand it might just be a good time to learn more than just Spanish.

Edited by TheHauntingBard

I think people need to realize that maybe Bioware didnt release specific redzone areas and languages because localization takes time. You guys rushed into it when they didnt list that thsesthings were supported yet. Either try to work with the english servers or wait for Bioware to finish localizing it. Just a thought.

No ones asking for a localization, translation or support in their native language. Just asking for servers with recommended language.

No ones asking for a localization, translation or support in their native language. Just asking for servers with recommended language.

Actually yes you area. Its like me going into a latin country and expecting everyone to accomodate my language. The polite and proper thing would try to work with the language that was assigned. Just like i wouldnt go into a german server and expect people to speak english. Thats why its a german server.

Hey, talk to your buddies with whatever language you want, but try to respect people in general chat, buy talking in a way for them to understand you.

These servers do have recommended languages, english, german, french. You can be decent person and work with the people on the server.

Edited by Bladesoldier

Bit more serious it's just beyond ridiculous that people are doing this.

Instead of just playing with people from other countries or well maybe learn English/German or French you rather take over a server.

Making unofficial statements like ' this is the new unofficial Spanish server' is piss poor attitude.

I guess for the more adapted people it would be welcome to give you guys your own server but on the other hand it might just be a good time to learn more than just Spanish.

The Spanish community is doing its best to try to avoid language in-game problems. Unfortunately, there is this bunch of users with no education that feel they have the right to spam the general chat with a language not supported by the game. Most of the Spanish users tell these to join the appropiate subchannel. Some of them won't listen, though.

Believe, me, we Spanish users are quite concerned about this. Personally, I don't mind playing in an English server, but one or two Spanish servers marked as 'Spanish' would definitely save you guys the language spamming. AND THE QUEUES. It pisses me off as well.