[Guide] How To Obtain 3 Medals In Every Warzone

itsmymillertime

everybody on here saying that "it's so easy" to get medals.

yeah, it is....except for certain circumstances.

when your team gets facerolled by the other team (in particular because of gear and population imbalances), you can easily end up with too few medals.

you can't get a defender medal when your team can't take an objective. you can get kill medals when your team can't kill the other side. you can't get 75k damage or heals when you get stunned and die in 3 seconds because you have fewer teammates who are always dead so you are perpetually outnumbered.

if it's "easy for you" to get a ton of medals, then you are not in that situation, but it really does happen.

ONE FINAL NOTE: even if you get 3 medals, that's USUALLY a non-zero reward, but it might as well be. 15-20 coms with zero credits might as well be zero. you are never going to get better gear that way. in fact, you can't even buy a warzone medpack for that.

After seeing people post defeat screens when no one on their team get their minimum 4 medals as well as watching twitch channels, I played on my level 50s (Sniper / Marauder / Mercenary / Assassin) and I always get 5 medals minimum in all 4 warzones without problem.

Nice try. But come again when you played a Rep character and one which isn't DPS. Besides, there are much easier ways to get medals. If you ever played a REP vs IMP huttball, you will never say again that the easiest way to get a medal is by scoring. Try scoring as a non-DPS REP, then we can talk.

On another note: I took screenshots since Thursday, too and if you are on my server as an IMP and you talk about getting 5 medals, you must be a really bad player, because on my server, positions 1-8 are always in IMP hands and 10 medals is the lowest (few exceptions).

I don't play warzones anymore, but I will continue posting here until they bring back fun into warzones. Medal-farming is STUPID!!! I want to play to win with my team again! I never even bothered about medals before 1.2...