Aeon SWTOR Guide

Aden-Barakis

Has anyone tried using the Aeon SWTOR Guide; and how helpful do you think the guide would be to someone that is new to MMO gameplay?

Thanks,

-Aden-

those guides are such a rip off. especially when you see one released immediately after the game is released. they're just riding the wave of hype.

those guides are such a rip off. especially when you see one released immediately after the game is released. they're just riding the wave of hype.

They become moot as of the first patch. Likewise, with the advent of this little thing called the internet, game guides have become a thing of the past. The players of games put a lot more information out there (and keep it accurate).

Thanks for the information, I was already skeptical about buying the guide; and now I'm not going to waste any money...

Yep. The best resource for information on video games will always be your fellow gamers. Not a company looking to make a quick buck. And particularly not for MMOs, given that the game is constantly changing. :)

SAVE you're money don't BUY. I bought it and got a refund straight away ! It is just a Repository for mainly peeps like you and me to place ideas strategies builds ETC on there website ! You don't get Prima guide pdf kinda thing. DEFIANTLY not worth the asking price for access to a private website. STAY CLEAR!!!

For instance i bought hoping there was some good guides for Imp Agent and Builds. There were ZERO. When i researched further, they were basically counting on Customers posting and sharing with others.

Edited by Otanna

Thanks for the information; I'm glad that nobody really bashed me for asking about the Aeon guide; I've never played an MMOG before and I thought that maybe a guide was the way that most people were able to get a good start. Anyways, thanks for the good information and also for not making fun of me or anything....

(The same also goes for anybody else that offered advice, thank you)

The information that people shared with me in this thread has saved me $50, :sy_auction: and maybe a few more people with the same questions about the Aeon guide will stumble across this thread and it will help them to stay away from that guide...

Thanks,

-Aden- :hope_06:

SAVE you're money don't BUY. I bought it and got a refund straight away ! It is just a Repository for mainly peeps like you and me to place ideas strategies builds ETC on there website ! You don't get Prima guide pdf kinda thing. DEFIANTLY not worth the asking price for access to a private website. STAY CLEAR!!!

For instance i bought hoping there was some good guides for Imp Agent and Builds. There were ZERO. When i researched further, they were basically counting on Customers posting and sharing with others.

• 11 months later...
Nothing has been done in AEON guide since April 12 2012 (last year). Its rather out of date some things may be valid but I hope ppl dont waste money on it anymore. It was OK at game launch but better off to visit other sites who have that information for free.