get to 50 using one of the following rule sets

Iron man

NO's

No Advanced classes

No PvP

No crew skils

Immortal

NO's

No green or higher Quality gear (Except for the reward weapon from start planet completion)

No Advanced Classes

No Crew Skills

No PvP

No Space Missions

No Flash points

No Groups

No NEW spells after Level 10 ( you may upgrade spells learned upto level 10 as you advance to level 50 )

No Money Support from other toons (your own included)

No use of GTN except to sell loot drops

No upgrading companion's gear

Transcended

Complete the Immortal challenge while also completing ALL class and story quest on each planet before leaving (Heroics excluded)

NOTE: as for med packs and stims if you can not buy it from a med droid you can not use it for Immortal and transcended

Due to a issue continuing the class story and unlocking your ship no advanced class is now defined as no advanced class spells beyond level 10 and no use of talents.

Currently the toon Kimpossible on Sith meditation sphere is doing the Immortal challenge. Anyone who wishes to attempt one of the challenges listed above please list the challenge attempting the toons name and the server attempting the challenge on.

Edited by Koranes

Good idea, but unfortunately there is no way to enforce the rules. I could just as easily say I performed it by disobeying all of the rules (with exceptions of AC and the skill sets). I could level using all purple gear all the way to 50 on both me and companion, then just switch over to other sets for a screenshot to prove otherwise.

Would love to see someone actually attempt and complete these though, assuming they are possible.

Well thats why every 5 levels im gonna post screen shots of my toon and bags to show that i dont have gear beside white gear.

I don't doubt that a person who honestly wants to do so would do it the way it should be done. However, what is to prevent me from doing what I said and then posting a screenshot after I sold all of the other gear? I could even say I did better and just used orange gear without any mods by simply stripping the mods and selling them. I could do that and say I completed the challenge without ever having done it.

It's not very likely anyone would do this, but just saying the problem I see with it. I'm not doubting your honesty, just that of a person who wants to be a pain or try to feel special.

I wish you luck with it though. I'd love to see it actually done.

I don't doubt that a person who honestly wants to do so would do it the way it should be done. However, what is to prevent me from doing what I said and then posting a screenshot after I sold all of the other gear? I could even say I did better and just used orange gear without any mods by simply stripping the mods and selling them. I could do that and say I completed the challenge without ever having done it.

It's not very likely anyone would do this, but just saying the problem I see with it. I'm not doubting your honesty, just that of a person who wants to be a pain or try to feel special.

I wish you luck with it though. I'd love to see it actually done.

Wow, I find your lack of faith disturbing......

true what you say, but honor has to count for something... I can tell you guys, I wont be following any of the No's cuz I be a bh -kill-em-anyway ya can kinda guy

Now if I was a Jedi.......... Good luck on immortal guys:D

get to 50 using one of the following rule sets

Iron man

NO's

No Advanced classes

No PvP

No crew skils

Immortal

NO's

No green or higher Quality gear (Except for the reward weapon from start planet completion)

No Advanced Classes

No Crew Skills

No PvP

No Space Missions

No Flash points

No Groups

No NEW spells after Level 10 ( you may upgrade spells learned upto level 10 as you advance to level 50 )

No Money Support from other toons (your own included)

No use of GTN except to sell loot drops

No upgrading companion's gear

Transcended

Complete the Immortal challenge while also completing ALL class and story quest on each planet before leaving (Heroics excluded)

NOTE: as for med packs and stims if you can not buy it from a med droid you can not use it for Immortal and transcended

Currently the toon Kimpossible on Sith meditation sphere is doing the Immortal challenge. Anyone who wishes to attempt one of the challenges listed above please list the challenge attempting the toons name and the server attempting the challenge on.

does the area quest on voss count as a heroic? That one bit with the 2 strongs is going to be a bear...

by "no pvp" do you actually mean "no warzones" ? Because otherwise, you're excluding anyone on a pvp server who runs into someone from the other faction.

Edited by ferroz

Good idea, but unfortunately there is no way to enforce the rules. I could just as easily say I performed it by disobeying all of the rules (with exceptions of AC and the skill sets). I could level using all purple gear all the way to 50 on both me and companion, then just switch over to other sets for a screenshot to prove otherwise.

Would love to see someone actually attempt and complete these though, assuming they are possible.

you could, but i guess most of the ppl that take up the challange do if for themself rathe than bragging rights

why is it considered challenging to go without crew skills? or use the GTN?

I have several characters up to lvl 30 now and a bunch of lower levels and plan to never take crew skills or use the GTN with any character. I hate gathering and crafting so much.

or why is it challenging to not do space missions and pvp? ive avoided those also and wont be doing those. I am assuming those are optional.

my personal challenge right now is seening how far I can level up a character with a name against the naming rules lol. So far im up to level 19 and no one has reported me yet! I try to avoid anyone seeing my character or talking in general chat. Maybe ill be able to make it to 50!

Edited by Gammawaves