Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The fatman server

Berlik

Please help THE FATMAN SERVER. The que times are every nite. Also if I or others DC we have to go back into que. Make a 5 min grace period for the dcers to have time to reconnect before being placed into the que. Edited by Zilrota
removed content, sent PM

Don't like the queue's? Reroll. Soz, just feels good to be able to say that still being on the other side of the glass.

There should be no reason there is a 900 - 1000 person que on a sunday at 9pm est. The server is way over populated. When trying to raid with my guild and 1 or 2 people DC and have to sit back in que it holds up the whole raid so we cant progress.

There should be no reason there is a 900 - 1000 person que on a sunday at 9pm est. The server is way over populated. When trying to raid with my guild and 1 or 2 people DC and have to sit back in que it holds up the whole raid so we cant progress.

Ok, people complained servers were underpopulated, now you're complaining a server is too highly populated??

Make up your mind!