Just dinged 50, next steps...

Alkaholic

Hi gang, my IA Sniper just dinged 50, I have the following:

- 1 Champion bag

- 2K Warzone comms

- 1K Merc comms

Bag didn't have anything in it. I need to spend the WZ comms cause the cap is 2K. What pieces should I get first? 2 piece then weapon or vice versa? Thanks for your time.

...and to preempt the trolling, I'm also rolling a marauder/assassin but that's another thread.

If you're hell bent on PvP, you should purchase the Recruit Gear as Centurion/Champion gear is no longer available. Otherwise, you can wait until they fix the 1.2 Pvp disaster.

EDIT: You can trade in those Merc Comms for WZ comms and purchase a piece of Battlemaster gear since WZ comms are used to purchase all but the rated stuff now.

Edited by Vincire

- 1 Champion bag

- 2K Warzone comms

- 1K Merc comms

Bag didn't have anything in it. I need to spend the WZ comms cause the cap is 2K. What pieces should I get first? 2 piece then weapon or vice versa? Thanks for your time.

...and to preempt the trolling, I'm also rolling a marauder/assassin but that's another thread.

Like was mentioned get the Recruit Gear. Then hold tight til they fix 1.2

The Recruit gear is better then Cent was so it's decent for a fresh 50.

BM and WH gear take ridiculous amounts of time now, so I wouldn't even focus on that yet. If you manage to get a piece or 2 of BM great, but Recruit should be fine.

- 1 Champion bag

- 2K Warzone comms

- 1K Merc comms

Champ bag is totally useless. Open it for few cent, chapm comm and exchange for some green equipments, then trash them.

2k wz comm + 1 merc comm (1:1 exchange for wz comm) = 3 k wz comm.

So you can grab BM implants, earpieces - 675 each x 3 = 2025 and BM pants - 975. So you will get 4 pieces of BM right off the bat. Then buy some recuit gears to flll up your expertise.

Then work on belt. wirst (cheap). Then head, feet, and chest.

BM weapons are the most expensive -15xx each for both MH and OH (i dont remember exact number) and they are actually not much better than PvE weapons. You might not want to waste prescious comm on them 1st. Grab some orange weapons (best with aug slot) put 41 expertise crystal on them. Save them for the last of your shopping list.