PvP isn't fun anymore..

Teabaker

Alderran is the least interesting map but if you didn't do something stupid like losing your side turret immediately, there's still a lot that can happen between two equally matched team.

Voidstar is only boring if both sides are heavily loaded on healers and then you get a 0-0. Novare Coast has a lot of interesting manuevers since the attacker usually have a very significant advantage in this map since the map is so small.

I have to agree with all the comments so far, 1.2 killed WZ's for me as a healer, and i have 4 lvl 50 healers. I have no desire to log in and play anymore. The zerg DPS is outrageous, I get nothing for 8 minutes of wasting my time trying to keep people alive. If i am fortunate to be on a strong team I will get my medals and come out with some coin. But more often than not I get nothing for my efforts. zero coin and whole lot of frustration.

They didn't want people to leave WZ's early, now people leave way more than pre 1.2 cuz they know once they see how many newbie's on the team they have, they leave. No point in sticking it out cuz you're getting nothing now if you don't get enough medals. Or they after a few minutes of play if the team isnt strong enough. Then it secures even more the loss for the weaker team. Again, leaving them little opportunity to fulfill the medal requirements.

All they had to do was add an afk vote player kick, nothing else was broken, why they wasted time changing the medal system and credit payouts is beyond me.

Bioware really screwed PVP over this time and I think I am done waiting it out hoping it will improve. Sadly I was so looking forward to this patch and what a disapointment it was.

The little game tweeks they did from a questing point of view, legacy etc means nothing to me as an end game content player. So now there is nothing to do but unsub.

As a sniper (arguably the class with least effective defensive CDs) I used to run away when I got targetted. Now I don't even bother since I know I'm going to melt in 3 seconds.

IKR. Thanks BW, for increasing damage from Expertise while leaving mitigation untouched.

New 1.2 pvp! Now with no strategy, no tactics! DPS zerging ftw!

:/

GW2?

That bag of FTP game will be epic failure.

GW2 is the next Warhammer game = PVP with no PVE content to keep subs interested.

Good luck convincing yourself that GW2 isn't another GW1 fail attempt.

All the GW2 people will be running back to Warcraft and staying with this game complaining over and over and over.

GW2 is the next "trolled" game coming soon.

GW2 is not a free-to-play game...

nor was GW1. . .

Whatever GW2 will be, GW1 wasn´t epic fail, it sold more then 7 mil copies...not a failure by my standard.

Selling copies don't mean crap when it comes to subs and standing out among the giants.

GW1 was crap garbage thrown together to please PVPERS, and in the end it flopped.

Same thing will happen to GW2, plus any FT2 model of a game among subed games like Warcraft and SWTOR will plummet when it comes to content and months WORTH of patches and updates.

Again another attempt for a dethronement vs sub mmo's will come to surface when GW2 flops hard as Warhammer.

OR WORSE!

Edited by Caeliux

I was the quiet happy customer.

I played my games.

I had fun.

I logged out.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Then 1.2 came.

I'm not having fun anymore.

I don't know what SWTOR did. I don't understand half of what the people in this forum are talking about. DPS? Tanks? Blah? And Belhs with the x removed.

All I know is PVP and this game aren't fun anymore.

So I'll post my little message here and be gone with my subscription.

I'm not angry, just a little sad because this was a lot of fun. :)

Goodbye

Edited by Ippotamus

I was the quiet happy customer.

I played my games.

I had fun.

I logged out.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Then 1.2 came.

I'm not having fun anymore.

I don't know what SWTOR did. I don't understand half of what the people in this forum are talking about. DPS? Tanks? Blah? And Belhs with the x removed.

All I know is PVP and this game aren't fun anymore.

So I'll post my little message here and be gone with my subscription.

I'm not angry, just a little sad because this was a lot of fun. :)

Goodbye

I feel ya brother (or sister).

There are other games which would be happy to have your business. Just tell your friends which one you'd like to switch too and maybe they'll come along. That's what I and many others have done.

Unsubscribing isn't as hard as you think, plus it has some real benefits.

1. It sends a clear message to Bioware.

2. You still have your remaining game time + 30 days free to play.

3. After 30+ days you'll be glad your credit card isn't being charged anymore and you'll be glad you acted sooner than later.

I approve of this message, however I find the op's reasoning of playing more voidstar and novare quite silly. I have unsubscribed over the fact I cannot level alts through pvp anymore, I cannot even get a reasonable amount of comms from a loss anymore even if I meet the medal cap. It's all ****ed up right now and they're not really admitting to it.

I agree with this comment. My whole guild pretty much left the game. They are looking forward to GW2 and other games. The pvp in this game is ridiculous stupid. Its only marginally better then WoW. WoW obviously being the bottom of the barrel. I just went through playing my whole Fing Sunday about 10 matches and we won like 1 game.

If someone is looking for good(just good, not great) pvp you can solo play, this game does not offer it IMHO. Look somewhere else.

I cancelled my sub. I am Happier for it.

I still cant believe I wasted my whole Sunday to get kicked in the Fing balls. I have to learn not to pay for crap.

No it's not better than wow, are you mad? You might be bored of wow, but it's way higher quality than this... Well I just took advantage of the fact annual pass is like 80$ for the entire year in my country because of currency and will be playing Diablo before the free time they gave 50's runs out and likely never coming back unless they REALLY improve it.

Selling copies don't mean crap when it comes to subs and standing out among the giants.

GW1 was crap garbage thrown together to please PVPERS, and in the end it flopped.

Same thing will happen to GW2, plus any FT2 model of a game among subed games like Warcraft and SWTOR will plummet when it comes to content and months WORTH of patches and updates.

Again another attempt for a dethronement vs sub mmo's will come to surface when GW2 flops hard as Warhammer.

OR WORSE!

Morhaine has said that the future belongs with FTP and in a few expansions even wow will transition as it's becoming a more lucrative model. Guild Wars however is not ftp and if you have so much problem with pvp'ers and pvp games then **** off this forum. No one wants to dethrone wow lol, it's just a pvp centered game that did very well. TOR has subs and it's terrible right now so it doesn't really matter.

I approve of this message, however I find the op's reasoning of playing more voidstar and novare quite silly. I have unsubscribed over the fact I cannot level alts through pvp anymore, I cannot even get a reasonable amount of comms from a loss anymore even if I meet the medal cap. It's all ****ed up right now and they're not really admitting to it..

Why? Those Warzones are awful and just a mindless zerg. Huttball is a fun warzone. Playing Huttball a good Team against a good Team is a BLAST! Something I was really looking forward to in rated Warzones. But Voidstar and Novare Coast are just awful 10-15 minutes of dumb and unfun zerg. Those Warzones are just awful designed.

Edited by Teabaker