Jedi vs The Justice League

BrandonSM

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know...except Superman didn't really die against Doomsday.

you just mad because i found something out about your favorite super man how he died once :p. every one here keeps preaching like he so powerful iknow some one who can take down super man its goku :p

Edited by ninjashadowdark

Again, no. A sun is not made of Plasma. It is made of a collection of gasses that've compressed and create nuclear fission. Plasma is only one aspect of a star that is generated by it. That in itself does not hurt Superman in any way. We've seen this crap not hurt him. He's been hit by all manner of laser and plasma weapons, of varying colors, including red. So, once more. That. Does. Not. Work. It is a Specific form of Radiation generated by a Red Sun that Weakens Superman. Radiation, Not Plasma.

And since Kryptonite Only Exists in the DCU, Jedi would not possibly have it nor have the means of acquiring it. Plus, some people think there's only a few JL members. People, there's more than 100 Justice Leaguers. Captain Marvel, Steel, Supergirl, Power Girl, Captain Atom, The Atom, Plastic Man, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, several Green Lanterns (Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner), Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Fire & Ice, Aquaman, Etrigen, and so on and so forth.

So, Again, why're you even bothering to argue?

so then again try puing super man up against dragon ballz :p.. i bet he wont be super goku cant die .. he becomes god like though the dragon balls

you just mad because i found something out about your favorite super man how he died once :p. every one here keeps preaching like he so powerful iknow some one who can take down super man its goku :p

When did I say Superman was my favoritve?...No that would be The Flash. I ain't mad either, where are you getting this from? All I said was that Superman, didn't really die he came back at a later time. Sure he can die, but if you read on there it says that Johnathan Kent said because Superman is Kryptonian, he can never die or at least not die from a simple beating anyway like the one Doomsday gave him. Plus in the future Solaris would show that Superman is still alive 83,000 years in the future.

PLUS the Superman now, in current is pretty much unkillable anyway.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well the Jedi would cut them all to pieces with ease, then Superman would fly over and just lolpwn all the Jedi.

So I give it to Justice League but only because of Superman and his crazy opness, the rest of them would be lambs to the slaughter for a Jedi Master.

Regarding Goku comments, superman would annihilate him as well a long with every other DBZ character.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)

The key points being;

Strength level

Presumed to be incalculable.

Weaknesses

None known.

Edited by RTCBrad

Screw the Justice League. Black Adam comes in and kills every single jedi without remorse and within a minute. That is EVERY jedi that comes up against him. Dude has taken on the Entire JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Titans, and random heroes at the same time. Not only that, but he's fought and held his own against captain marvel and superman at the same time.

If I cant put him in this fight, then captain marvel since he's nearly black adams equal and doesn't have a weakness to magic or mind control.

Obviously Jedi Order, since at most they can suffer from Inverse Ninja Law, while they opponents have to stand agains many occurences of getting their butts handled to them. And since this is army of heroes vs army of heroes, fight would most likely take form of duels(or turn into one when one both sides are almost wiped out), where there is no risk of INL. So when each Jedi would almost certainly be at peak of their strenght, each member of League at any given time could be at any place in his spectrum of power.

Now assuming average Jedi can quickly dispose of his oponent, there still should be enough of them to keep battling League aces untill they are caught on weaker side of spectrum.

Comic characters fight by displaying weakness that enemy don't exploit, then regaining strenght or being saved by someone. Jedi aren't stupid enough to not exploit that weakness when fighting superior oponent.

Screw the Justice League. Black Adam comes in and kills every single jedi without remorse and within a minute. That is EVERY jedi that comes up against him. Dude has taken on the Entire JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Titans, and random heroes at the same time. Not only that, but he's fought and held his own against captain marvel and superman at the same time.

If I cant put him in this fight, then captain marvel since he's nearly black adams equal and doesn't have a weakness to magic or mind control.

Off Topic but who cares: If there was ever a movie with Black Adam, I'd put the Rock to play him... but thats just me.

Justice League might win and strike down the Jedi, but then they would become more powerful than they could possibly imagine....and haunt them. Then the Justice League gets taken down by a crazed Batman because one more crazy person in his head tips him over the edge!

Off Topic but who cares: If there was ever a movie with Black Adam, I'd put the Rock to play him... but thats just me.

Adam is one of my favorite characters in DC, right after Batman and Martian Manhunter. He can be a hero or a villain as the situation dictates, and he HAS committed Old Testament style genocide against a country that supported those who murdered his wife. And Dwayne Johnson would be the perfect Black Adam. He's got the physique and the attitude to make Black Adam the foremost movie hero/villain in comic book movie history.... ok, second after Heath Ledger's Joker. NOBODY could match his performance in Dark Knight.

Edited by Captain_Zone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.