Whats the new dr for expertise?

Dagimpster

I would say it is around 20% dmg boost but don't quote me on this. I only have full BM and old Champ so it is hard to do the math coz I either drop below 450 exp or go over 1100 with full sets and didn't bother to look at partially geared stats yet.

edit:

There could be no DR on Exp anyway as it seems that dmg boost is growing and growing up to 22% with full WH gear and the difference in Exp between BM and WH is minimal.

Edited by Bartes

I would say it is around 20% dmg boost but don't quote me on this. I only have full BM and old Champ so it is hard to do the math coz I either drop below 450 exp or go over 1100 with full sets and didn't bother to look at partially geared stats yet.

edit:

There could be no DR on Exp anyway as it seems that dmg boost is growing and growing up to 22% with full WH gear and the difference in Exp between BM and WH is minimal.

i am at was at 1131 add 81 expertise and it added a little over 1%to my pvp bonus damage

Sadly, healers have absolutely no reason to use PvP gear anymore...

I'd trade this expertise bonus for my primary stat with no regret (remember PvP armorings are nerfed stat-wise compared to PvE sets, which all have defensive armorings), but these kind of armoring mods are only rarely found in HL group/operation PvE, which isn't my favourite activity at all.

See how a Champion armoring have the same stats bonus as a lvl 41 defensive one (Advanced Guardian 18 for example), I'm not joking at all.

I'm not going to farm hundreds of hours to equip any toon, so... oh, yes, I'll probably unsub.

Edited by JMCH

Sadly, healers have absolutely no reason to use PvP gear anymore...

I'd trade this expertise bonus for my primary stat with no regret (remember PvP armorings are nerfed stat-wise compared to PvE sets, which all have defensive armorings), but these kind of armoring mods are only rarely found in HL group/operation PvE, which isn't my favourite activity at all.

See how a Champion armoring have the same stats bonus as a lvl 41 defensive one (Advanced Guardian 18 for example), I'm not joking at all.

I'm not going to farm hundreds of hours to equip any toon, so... oh, yes, I'll probably unsub.

This guy has no idea what he is talking about.

PvP is now the ONLY type of gear you should be wearing in a WZ.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.