WZ medpacs/adrenals 1.2 too expensive

FluxWing

As a squishy melee dps, I tend to go through at least 5 medpacs per WZ.

Pre 1.2, you used to get around 100 commendation which was enough to get about 10 medpacs/adrenals per WZ.

Now after 1.2:

You get less commendations per WZ, I think I've got from 20-90 iirc.

But also, the WZ medpacs now cost 20 commendations each, meaning I can only buy 2-3 medpacs per WZ.

And every new piece of gear costing commendations doesn't really help either.

I almost feel forced to get Biochem or stop using medpacs at all in WZs. And I thought this patch was supposed to make other crewskills more useful, yet I feel more inclined than ever to drop cybertech, to get free adrenals, medpacs and stims.

I suggest that the cost of the WZ adrenals are reduced to 5 commendation each.

10 comms were fine, but only in tandem with the old reward system.

especially with the decreased cooldown, you could easily burn through 5 or 6 stims in a warzone. if you were to replace them, after most warzones you would now see a negative flow of comms.

not a good change

They should have cost credits tbh.

^^ Exactly ^^

Thank god my 50 is biochem or I'd be running around without any self heal or buff. Only reason I got expertise adrenals is because I stocked up on them prior to hitting 50. Coms are too valuable to spend on anything other than progression.

but then again, you dont get squat for creds anymore in WZ so I may have to retract that thought.

Edited by Tohelanbak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.