Post here if you are a happy crafter with this patch.

Serbegorn

Crafting is awesome now made 4m since 1.2 :)

(PS Thanks for creating this thread for me to post how happy I am with crafting now)

Np, if you are indeed happy please post. I need to hear some positive thoughts because I can't think of any myself.

Working OK for me. Made like a million between augment schematics from slicing and augmented sniper rifles with armstech so far...

whose buying thse thigns? i oput same thing on ..maybe im selling it for to high how much are you sellign the sniper rifles for?

and the augment schematics arel iek 2000 credits on my server lol.

I haven't started making any cash yet, but thats because I haven't tried to sell my creations. I'm still happy as a clam though, as I've been able to RE pretty much every type of shield generator to its Veracity version now. :) SOOOOOOOOOOO much less expensive to RE now!

I'm happy. i've already made a few hundred thousand selling purple 40-50 augments.

and also sold a few augmented lightsabers for 500k each. and more selling the new +power color crystals.

ship upgrades still selling at a good 30k clip.

i got nothing to complain about.

I am very happy with this patch. With this patch I now now that for me, crafting is dead and there is really nothing to do in spare time here. With each patch, nerfs and misleadings, and patch 1.2 was the patch to fix all.

Now if I could just get a refund on my sub, I would be extremely happy. :D