what are your feelings on 1.2

MosesFett

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting into a match and spending 10 minutes to earn 0 money and 0 commendations is really fun. No matter if you have 9 medals too so it's useless.

You must be either really bad or experiencing a bug because I have not failed to get any commendations or credits.

I really like the legacy additions, I'm not a big roleplayer so I didn't plan my characters with a family tree in mind but some of the abilities and perks are cool. I'm actually kind of stoked to get one of each class to lvl 50 now

There are some small convenience additions as well that are nice, like mission items showing in the quest tracker, crew missions popups not closing windows and the ability to reverse engineer loot.

I wish they could add more for crafting, the customization options are still a little lackluster, but it's better than it was. It's not worth losing set bonuses to have a custom look really.

Edited by MorgonKara

i mainly get 0 rewards when first of all i'm a merc healer lvl 50, my team is outnumbered, and i have been targeted by the enemy team.

every time i spawn i try to get to the battle and do my job of healing, and because i'm marked i'm killed with in 2 seconds of showing up.

i am attacked by 4-8 of the enemy players at once and die in this horrid cycle

by the time the game is over i can barely get 2 medals, which gets you nithin

Apathy, contempt, and a little bit of rage.

I'd explain it why, but there are enough flame threads on 1.2 to make my case(s) for me. Want to know what's good or bad? Just read the forums. If only Bioware would....

open world pvp?

i guess i must be playing some kinda different mmo that didnt kill that off with ilum

Roll a toon on a PVP server then! But my point remains the same, warzones have objectives you should get medals for doing those objectives.

Decrease in credits earned from PVP Warzones and high priced legacy items make 1.2 mean very little to me.

I do like the buffs and the cross character abilites. I do need more character slots now, i dont want to delete anyone.

In a game where they are trying to promote Alt Making I do find it amusing that they made the price of the level 20 PvP gear from 375 commendations all the way up to 525 commendations.

So you need to WIN with the full 8 Medals 10 times... As a character below level 20 ..

It's amusing.. and annoying.

its actually pretty bad since pvp shouldnt be about objectives it should be about you know

killing other players.hince why its called playervsplayer

player vs player is much different than player kill player. PvP has to do with objectives, defending, healing and strategy as much as killing. Because it is, you know, a game.

so depressed, havent played since day of patch, didnt fix a thing i hated about the gui, just made it a lot more elaborate. Kinda the theme of the whole mmo, elaboration for the sake of elaboration

2 days left. I gonna miss the forums :( All The "BW doesn't owe you anything!" "The game is still new!" "They never promised!" defense post. They make me lol.

2 days, woot! Don't know why people waste their time on a forum of a game they don't like or play!

Edited by ChuangTzu

Overall I like 1.2

I like making a Jedi that is sith purblood, and like deciding what toons of mine are related and how.

So far only big disappointment is with the lack of customizable gear colours. I realize that things shown in the teaser video were not guaranteed to appear exactly as shown.... but really would have liked to see something similar to what was briefly shown in the video...

(many colour swatches and changing colours of each gear piece to suit my desires)

I know a couple guildmates were really looking forward to customizing their gear colour themes to match their megenta sabers...

The 'unify color' kinda ... meh... waste of time... even if it was changed so that you could pick which piece of gear you want to use as the base colour scheme for the other pieces to unify to... it would be a bit better....