Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Is Marauder meant to be a tank?

Aehgo

The damage reduction should be changed. My issue is that it can be used at such low health percentages, and then you can't kill them before they receive that next heal or you can't cap before their team arrives. Needless to say, Maras without cooldowns aren't much of a threat, so I can see why they need them.

If they didn't have those CDs they would be dead in no time flat.

Umm theyare a DPS class with MEDIUM armor,they shouldn't have the survivability they have now,they last longer then tanks,deal for more dps,how is that balence??

If they didn't have those CDs they would be dead in no time flat.

Dead like everyother dps class in game is now if your class is given an i win button for every fight(GBTF) it should get nerfed you still got vanish thingy and saber ward ... hey they did it to Ops/scoundrels X2 hey they even nerfed mercs dps didn´t see any moaning about them being uberdeadly mostly just cry about amagad tracer missile this tracer missile that ... at level 50 that skill was mostly rubbish(yes it did damage but it had a clear casting time and easy to avoid) and any player getting ganked by it was an utter tool.

The simple fact is there is a serious problem with class balancing and base stat/skills if the DPS has more survivability than the tanks. I wonder if we will ever hear anything from Bioware, meh, the PvP dev team is likely out drinking and celebrating the "successful launch of 1.2"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.