The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pneumatic Boots - broken?

TheronFett

Since Pyrotech is now a race to see how fast you can overheat and render yourself useless, I figured I'd give the revamped AP tree a try. So far, it's been fun to play, but...

I spec'd 2 points into Pneumatic Boots, which should give a 15% movement speed boost while HEGC is active. I'm just not seeing any kind of speed increase, and I would think that 15% would be noticeable.

Since Pyrotech is now a race to see how fast you can overheat and render yourself useless, I figured I'd give the revamped AP tree a try. So far, it's been fun to play, but...

I spec'd 2 points into Pneumatic Boots, which should give a 15% movement speed boost while HEGC is active. I'm just not seeing any kind of speed increase, and I would think that 15% would be noticeable.

let me guess you were not in combat running beside someone with sprint on and them with sprint on.

It is an IN COMBAT RUN SPEED INCREASE, as in it does not stack with sprint. In combat it is a far greater advantage then the majority of people realize. when you can outrun everyone you can easlily kite or make it impossible to kite you.

There was a reason that EVERYONE that had a speed increase in wow speced into it.