Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Were you all sleeping during the 1.2 upgrade?

Symona

To the OP,

Ok, I hear what you're saying...you've got a boat-load of toons (more than most) and you cannot remember "easily" what skills you had on which toons. I totally understand how rebuilding in your case is a pain in the arse. But like one guy/gal said earlier, this happens in MMOs and they have a needed reason to do the respec. With that said, here's my solution... I periodically screen shot my trees for my toons and keep them on file. So when a reset happens, it's no big deal to put things back. Once you get your toons set back up, then screen shot them all.

I hope this helps you in the future. (It made it easy for me to put my toons' specs back in minutes.)

Good day, all! :D

wow, a non ******* response. Gratz!

Actually I'm happy that BW reset the Talent Points on my toons. Turns out I made some "questionable" allocations early on and this gave me the opportunity to reset them in a more logical manner.

Also, I am just LOVING the UI customization! Loving it to death, in fact.

I assure you I've played many an MMO (probably more than you)...

Care to share which MMO's you've played so we can have a background of how they have handled their skill tree changes and can further understand where this anger is coming from? Have any of them been triple a titles from big companies?

Believe me when I say I've already quit because I got fed up with this game, so I understand how angry the devs can make you. But without a working history of what you've played to know how you've been treated in other titles, there's no way for us to know where you're coming from on this issue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.