Where/when is chapter 2?

Llama-Eight

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I'd like to know where Chapter 2 ends for each class, since this is the where you need to get to in order to unlock the class legacy buffs.

My Smuggler's lvl 34 on Balmorra & my Consular is lvl 28 on Aldaraan & I was wondering how much further I'd have to take them (& my lvl 4 Knight) before I'll be able to use their buffs on my lvl 50 Trooper.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I'd like to know where Chapter 2 ends for each class, since this is the where you need to get to in order to unlock the class legacy buffs.

My Smuggler's lvl 34 on Balmorra & my Consular is lvl 28 on Aldaraan & I was wondering how much further I'd have to take them (& my lvl 4 Knight) before I'll be able to use their buffs on my lvl 50 Trooper.

Thanks in advance.

Your Smuggler just finished Chapter 1. Chapter 2 starts after the Class mission after Hoth that acts as an "Intermission" between planets.

Alderaan is the last planet in Chapter 1.

Hoth is last for Chapter 2.

Corellia is last for Chapter 3.

As I understand it the planet breakdown is like this for all classes (excluding bonus series):

Prologue

• Ord Mantell / Tython / Hutta / Korriban
  • Coruscant / Dromuund Kaas

Chapter 1

• Taris / Balmorra
  • Nar Shaddaa
  • <intermission>
  • Tatooine
  • Alderaan
  • <finale>

Chapter 2

• Balmorra / Taris
  • <Quesh intermission>
  • Hoth
  • <finale>

Chapter 3

• Belsavis
  • Voss
  • <intermission>
  • Corellia
  • <finale>

Intermissions and finales take place anywhere and everywhere, depending on where your story it taking you. I kind of count Quesh as an intermission, since everyone only has one story mission there, although the planet quests can take a few hours.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.