Set bonus lost when moving Armor mod

Pppaulen

Has anyone been able to take an armor mod from a set piece Tionese/Columni/Rakata and place it into an Orange piece, and still maintain the armor set bonus?

Am I mistaken, or didn't they claim this was do-able? My attempts have yielded orange pieces that will NOT contribute to my set bonus.

What's up with this?

all bought armor before 1.2 WILL not have the set bonus on the armoring, but it will stay on the shell instead. the armor on the vendors AFTER 1.2 went life will have the set bonus on the armoring. hope that helps

Well that's pretty fail tbh. I just noticed I didn't get my set bonus as well :'(

all bought armor before 1.2 WILL not have the set bonus on the armoring, but it will stay on the shell instead. the armor on the vendors AFTER 1.2 went life will have the set bonus on the armoring. hope that helps

Can someone confirm this?

If this is the case, not many know this is how it works!

Actually it's more like this

Tionese, Columi, Rakata = Set bonus is attached to armor shell pre 1.2 and post

Campaign = Set bonus is attached to armoring mod.

Can someone confirm this?

If this is the case, not many know this is how it works!

this is not how it works. rakata armor will never transfer set bonus (in its current state) regardless of when it was purchased. the only items that transfer set bonus are war hero, black hole, and we assume campaign.

this is not how it works. rakata armor will never transfer set bonus (in its current state) regardless of when it was purchased. the only items that transfer set bonus are war hero, black hole, and we assume campaign.

Thank you for clearing it up.

Another question tho...

Can someone confirm if a black hole (or campaign) armoring transfers the set bonus?