new areas and missions

Pseudolo

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Get Rakgoul Pandemic: 5 (republic):

Just outside of the spaceport entrance are screens that can be interacted with. The cutscene gives you the buff "Informed".

North of the spaceport at 1769, -3621 is a crashed escape pod. Clicking it gives you the buff "Attacked".

East of the cantina at 2356, -3668 there is a medical crate. Clicking the crate gives you the buff "Exposed".

The combination of these three buffs gives you the buff "On The Trail". This buff lasts 1 hour, does not persist through death, and is removed if you leave the planet.

Go to the Containment Operations Console located at 1825, -3262 to pick up the quest "Tracking the Origin".

Happy hunting!

Edited by greydude

So, I've read that the lightheaded stage should last only 10 mins 2/3 times I did it and I still had it after about 20. Now on my 4th time and it's been 15 mins. Am I just incredibly unlucky and it's bugging out or is there no set amount... more info on this please.

Just outside of the spaceport entrance are screens that can be interacted with. The cutscene gives you the buff "Informed".

North of the spaceport at 1769, 445 is an escape pod. Clicking it gives you the buff "Attacked".

East of the cantina at 2356, 435 there is a crate. Clicking the crate gives you the buff "Exposed".

The combination of these three buffs gives you the buff "On The Trail". This buff lasts 1 hour, does not persist through death, and is removed if you leave the planet.

Go to the Containment Operations Console located at 1825, 447 to pick up the quest "Tracking the Origin".

Happy hunting!

Thank you. Great info. On my way to try this.

North of the spaceport at 1769, 445 is an escape pod. Clicking it gives you the buff "Attacked".

East of the cantina at 2356, 435 there is a crate. Clicking the crate gives you the buff "Exposed".

Go to the Containment Operations Console located at 1825, 447 to pick up the quest "Tracking the Origin".

Happy hunting!

I cannot find the console after I have 'on the trail'

Happy hunting!

Which Space Port? :) Thanks so much for this though.

Which Space Port? :) Thanks so much for this though.

This the republic spaceport at anchorhead.

The console is next to the speeder area in anchorhead. It is the same place you do the turn-in for the boots.

I apologise about some of the coords if they are wrong. apparently the "player" coords change if you close your map and open it while stopped.

the cords are off for republic, but its the same, north of the space port and just behind the cantina for the other.

How do you get behind the cantina for Imperial?

Edit, nm, it's not behind the Cantina for Imperials, that's wrong info.

Edited by gsrce

How do you get behind the cantina for Imperial?

Edit, nm, it's not behind the Cantina for Imperials, that's wrong info.

Alright, at Mos Ila, the medical crate is to the left of the big crash with the ramp. Around 618, 2910 on the world map.

Has anyone found any of the twelve pieces of wreckage yet?

ok I have corrected the coordinates for the republic anchorhead quest.

North of the spaceport at 1769, -3621 is a crashed escape pod. Clicking it gives you the buff "Attacked".

East of the cantina at 2356, -3668 there is a medical crate. Clicking the crate gives you the buff "Exposed".

Go to the Containment Operations Console located at 1825, -3262 to pick up the quest "Tracking the Origin".

In addition, here are the 12 wreckage pieces I collected.

Dune Sea

-1390,-478

-2409,-757

-2033,-1895

Jundland

-499,-334

1094,-409

1189,-1269

759,-913

746,-2544

The quest then updates to recover the infected risp.

the reward for completion is this.

Edited by greydude

ok I have corrected the coordinates for the republic anchorhead quest.

In addition, here are the 12 wreckage pieces I collected.

Dune Sea

-1390,-478

-2409,-757

-2033,-1895

Jundland

-499,-334

1094,-409

1189,-1269

759,-913

746,-2544

The quest then updates to recover the infected risp.

the reward for completion is this.

Any idea where the risp is?

Could someone clarify where you get the "attacked" buff on imperial side? I've sound some crashed ships, etc, but nothing clickable.

Edit: nm! I just saw the great guide by Almar. Hopefully someone will post a picture of the character customization soon. I wonder if they're BoP?

Edited by binzer

Jundland

can you explain this coordinate...i am searching now for a long time...but there is no clickable piece :/

I'm not sure that one is valid. I couldn't find it anyway. I just found the last one missing from the list -590,-1440.

Hello there,

First of all thank you all for all these precious info!

I wanted to know if anyone had completed all the codex event ? 9/9 ?

I got Pandemic 1 to 5, and 3 world boss codex for the event. So one is missing ...

Hello there,

First of all thank you all for all these precious info!

I wanted to know if anyone had completed all the codex event ? 9/9 ?

I got Pandemic 1 to 5, and 3 world boss codex for the event. So one is missing ...

The title for defeating all 3 world bosses is glitched. When you do it, for some reason, not everyone in the Ops group will get the codex--only like one or two people.

Anyway, did anyone get the [DAILY] Passenger List quest yesterday? I just stumbled across Escape Pod Debris with a little quest marker on top of it that gave me it. I swear it wasn't there yesterday, but figured I'd ask.

If it is new, makes me wonder if I should keep checking back while it's still here.

The title for defeating all 3 world bosses is glitched. When you do it, for some reason, not everyone in the Ops group will get the codex--only like one or two people.

Anyway, did anyone get the [DAILY] Passenger List quest yesterday? I just stumbled across Escape Pod Debris with a little quest marker on top of it that gave me it. I swear it wasn't there yesterday, but figured I'd ask.

If it is new, makes me wonder if I should keep checking back while it's still here.

2 comms and a selection of orange hands for the event or another comm