new areas and missions

Pseudolo

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you explode, can you infect others? I know that you can't infect others just when you're doubled over and oozing goo.

yea a guy just exploded next to one of my ops members and infected her. When you explode you cast like a aoe gas thing that infects anyone standing next to you.

I just bought a companion customisation from the vendor for 20 DNA. Rakghoul modification for Kira Carsen. It's for a Jedi Knight companion so I can't use it now, but I'll probably mail it to an alt tomorrow. Bed time for me though. Hopefully this is still running when I wake up. Enjoy all :)

Has anyone managed to find the 5th codex entry? (1189, -1271) has some additional wreckage and is depicted in the codex image:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/rakghoul-pandemic-5-origins-of-the-outbreak/49712/

Still no idea how to get the entry.

Next to that wreckage is a trail of infected dewback corpses that leads to the sand people to the east as well as the Twin Sun raiders to the south, which makes me think that when Zama Brak got out of this escape pod he went this direction. But i haven't found a datapad or anything yet, so I'm not sure if this is the right path or not.

Next to that wreckage is a trail of infected dewback corpses that leads to the sand people to the east as well as the Twin Sun raiders to the south, which makes me think that when Zama Brak got out of this escape pod he went this direction. But i haven't found a datapad or anything yet, so I'm not sure if this is the right path or not.

Zama Brak is on the north rim of the Sarlacc Pit in the Dune Sea. There's an escape pod with a hatch that you click on to summon him. The clicky has a respawn timer of unknown length.

there is a daily to infect 10 people also.

Can you explain? How did you get this? Did you get the quest automatically once youre infected? I have been doing the chain with a vaccine on so i might have missed this part

its not the quest where you infect or heal, you get it once you have the disease on you and infect someone else.

That's odd. I've done this several times and have infected someone else and haven't gotten it. It doesn't matter how they get infected, does it? As I've only infected people from exploding.

That's odd. I've done this several times and have infected someone else and haven't gotten it. It doesn't matter how they get infected, does it? As I've only infected people from exploding.

i've done it, you only get 5 vaccins and 4k as a reward, no comms

Zama Brak is on the north rim of the Sarlacc Pit in the Dune Sea. There's an escape pod with a hatch that you click on to summon him. The clicky has a respawn timer of unknown length.

We found him and killed him earlier (awesome boss fight) and he gives a codex, but it isn't codex number 5: Origins of the Outbreak. Anyone had any luck finding codex number 5?