The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dont give too much less commendations to losing team because....

Militiaa

As we all know it Republic **** all over the Empire side on MOST servers. In this case they are winning and breaking the gap even further and getting gear allot faster etc.. so thus, the team that loses more cant close the gap as the team that owns ALL the time will just steam roll ahead towards the new gear faster so the not so strong sides get left behind which result in more losses as the other side has the better and stronger gear..

Please Bioware, Give the losing team more commendations cause its not helping at all.

ALSO - I'm an empire player and at this rate I wont be getting full battle master gear anytime soon.

As we all know it Republic **** all over the Empire side on MOST servers. In this case they are winning and breaking the gap even further and getting gear allot faster etc.. so thus, the team that loses more cant close the gap as the team that owns ALL the time will just steam roll ahead towards the new gear faster so the not so strong sides get left behind which result in more losses as the other side has the better and stronger gear..

Please Bioware, Give the losing team more commendations cause its not helping at all.

ALSO - I'm an empire player and at this rate I wont be getting full battle master gear anytime soon.

This has merit. In most competitions the runner-up recieves roughly 50% of what the winner receives.

They should not give commendations to anybody.

PvP should be about fame, prestige and the pleasure of a good fight, not about rewards.

But of course since WoW, that changed.

Now players PvP not because they like it, but for the rewards, and that creates many problems that will affect both the pvp and pve.

Rewarding the pvp with items might have seemed like a good idea, but it's more trouble than its worth.

They should not give commendations to anybody.

PvP should be about fame, prestige and the pleasure of a good fight, not about rewards.

But of course since WoW, that changed.

Now players PvP not because they like it, but for the rewards, and that creates many problems that will affect both the pvp and pve.

Rewarding the pvp with items might have seemed like a good idea, but it's more trouble than its worth.

Pvp isn't fun or good enough at the moment to have no rewards