Light sided Sith

MouseNoFour

So far, my Bounty Hunter's Light I (L15), and is likely to go Light V.

As I'm playing her, I'm kinda modeling her on Ro Laren: She's a Miraluka from a colony in Wild Space that was unfortunately caught in the crossfire of a Republic/Imperial skirmish at War's outset. She was the eldest daughter in a big family, all of which got scattered to the winds or died in the attack. While her kid sister (my Consular) was lucky enough to be found by Yuon Par, Nekita was packaged up in what was left of the refugees' ships and ended up resettled on some nameless rock with unpleasant weather that the Exchange had a claim on (no one knew this at the time). The refugees end up eeking out a living from the nearby forests, and suffer from periodic raids and shakedowns from the local crime boss. The Miraluka refugees, being pacifists, put up with the treatment.

Nekita and a few others didn't. They formed a vigilante crew and tried to chase the pirates off. She found she had a natural talent with weaponry, and the revolt lasted some time. However, to prevent the crime boss from escalating things, and to uphold the pacifist ideas of the colony, Nekita and the other vigilantes were exiled. With her only real skill being a talent for weapons, she reluctantly hired herself out as a hunter, eventually getting Braden's attention. Now, Braden ran a good shop as far as bounty hunting went - alive if you can, clean kills if you can't, minimize collateral damage, conduct yourself professionally. And the Great Hunt with all those lucritive bounties? Well, the old homestead may not want her back, but they might not have an issue with a pile of credits, especially if it gives them the means to cut a deal with the Exchange to leave them alone. Now that the old man's gone, she's got an obligation to keep running things the way he'd want them run, especially with Mako to think about.

The Empire's disgusting. They treat her and Mako like crap for being an alien and a cyborg. The Sith are violent, sick nutcases. The reliance on slave labor reminds her too much of the thugs back home. The Moffs are crooked, and the officers are usually incompetant stuffed shirts who got the job by licking the right boot...but they're hiring, and pay on time, which is more than one can say for Hutts. The only thing one can do in the meantime is run things as clean as possible and save up the credits to get Mako a better life somewhere outside Imperial space because it's probably too late for her to leave the life (so go big or die trying), but it might not be too late for the kid.

Edited by Allronix

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say, see the the Empire/Sith world as a society, in a society there is always good and bad, I mean you can love the empire and serve the empire without being a cold blooded killer and samething can being said aboutt he republic, if you notice your light sided Sith try to make the empire a better place but still he do not love the republic! Which is good for the empire but make you hated by most Sith. But Sith follow their emotion and use it contrary to jedi who are reall jerk about it ;)

And remember

Peace is a lie!