Canceling amazon pre-order and wont buy at launch, 3 reasons

SaerethDL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not be buying the game at launch because of three reasons.

#1 I beta tested the game for 7 months and I was told from an old tester that this build is the same as the last build with very little improvements, no AA, no color matching chest, bad pvp, and no UI customization.

#2 Early access is an epic fail. The only benefit of early access is to level up before everyone else, and considering I didn't get in today and probably not tomorrow, then there really is no point of me getting in early because by that point I will be out leveled and will already be getting ganked on the pvp server of my choosing.

#3 Bioware basicly screwed over guilds and friends. If I wasnt a guild leader and I joined today, then I wouldnt get to be with the guild because the guild leader may pick a different server when he/she gets his early access.

I will not be buying at launch either and will wait a few months to see if there is any improvements or a more polished game and if not I will move on. Take care guys! 2008 member here, huge bioware fan.. now questions the bioware company, and is starting to like bethesda a little bit more. Later

I couldnt care less op, bye

#1 I beta tested the game for 7 months and I was told from an old tester that this build is the same as the last build with very little improvements, no AA, no color matching chest, bad pvp, and no UI customization.

#2 Early access is an epic fail. The only benefit of early access is to level up before everyone else, and considering I didn't get in today and probably not tomorrow, then there really is no point of me getting in early because by that point I will be out leveled and will already be getting ganked on the pvp server of my choosing.

#3 Bioware basicly screwed over guilds and friends. If I wasnt a guild leader and I joined today, then I wouldnt get to be with the guild because the guild leader may pick a different server when he/she gets his early access.

I will not be buying at launch either and will wait a few months to see if there is any improvements or a more polished game and if not I will move on. Take care guys! 2008 member here, huge bioware fan.. now questions the bioware company, and is starting to like bethesda a little bit more. Later

#1. Relax...it's just a first launch.

#2. It's so you don't have to camp for mobs to respawn...and server side reasons. Then choose PVE or RP if you're going to cry when you get ganked. LOL

#3. I guess it's hard to make friends for you

I hope you don't buy the game.

#3.

Goodbye, just kidding badbye.

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you expressing your concerns but these forums are available for discussing topics specific to the game, as this does not fit into that category the thread will be closed. Please feel free to join in on another conversation already in progress or post a new thread if you have something relevant that is not currently being discussed.