Personal Thanks to EA & Bioware

SeverePainless

I would like to thank the people at EA and Bioware for despite having unscheduled maintenance, gave us free days game time. Blizzard don't do that, and still haven't as far as I am aware of.

Although this may seem small to you guys, I find it well observant and it definetely keeps me as a customer whether valued or not.

Good on ya EA and Bioware. I salute you for doing what another popular MMO couldn't which is compensating their customers for sticking around.

I would like to thank the people at EA and Bioware for despite having unscheduled maintenance, gave us free days game time. Blizzard don't do that, and still haven't as far as I am aware of.

Although this may seem small to you guys, I find it well observant and it definetely keeps me as a customer whether valued or not.

Good on ya EA and Bioware. I salute you for doing what another popular MMO couldn't which is compensating their customers for sticking around.

When did they hire you?

/endtroll

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.