[ARMORMECH] New Schematics?

AmagonofBloodfin

Anyone else found these?

All I seem to be finding is the same old 3 piece sets from >1.2.....

Should be Underworld Trading, though it seems maybe they just don't exist?

Also cannot seem to find anything that is RE-able to learn it's schematic.

so outside of the WAR HERO and BATTLEMASTER schematics, are there no actual complete sets of custom crafted armor schematics?

BW did not put them in. Noone has seen them in game and nothing shows up on the data mining sites.

That's correct. On top of that i can say i had made 61 Underground metal missions total, with the overall result of: 0 new custom schematics.

No database informs about new custom orange recipes except those from Raid and PVP. So as far as i am concerned they did not included any new recipes... or i am terribly unlucky with 61 missions...

I am having the same problem......... ;(

on a related note hopefully someone here can help me

I can craft the Orange Battlemaster and War Hero gear but am only lvl 56 Valor. While I am doing the long grind leveling that up I would like to be Filling in the highest level armor/mod/enhancements ect for the gear but I can only find up to lvl22 stuff in the GTN.

Is there a special vendor or what missions can I do to find the stuff I need?

Thanks in advance for any usefull information.

on a related note hopefully someone here can help me

I can craft the Orange Battlemaster and War Hero gear but am only lvl 56 Valor. While I am doing the long grind leveling that up I would like to be Filling in the highest level armor/mod/enhancements ect for the gear but I can only find up to lvl22 stuff in the GTN.

Is there a special vendor or what missions can I do to find the stuff I need?

Thanks in advance for any usefull information.

Did a 16 man KP last night and had 2 schematics drop for lvl 24 mods off of trash. Don't know if there is a PvP equivilant way of finding the schematics.

Did a 16 man KP last night and had 2 schematics drop for lvl 24 mods off of trash. Don't know if there is a PvP equivilant way of finding the schematics.

Thanks.....

I just realized that my Orange War Hero gear is missing the leggings......:( did I delete that schematic by mistake? Oh no.....