Guys, put it in perspective ...

Subatomix

Aside from all the new things they effed up in 1.2 and 1.2.0a taking down the game for most of today, it seems as though everyone has forgotten some basic features missing from the game. They are a sign of a very, very, very poor development cycle. Somehow we've all just come to accept them though. I don't understand why.

Let me remind:

YOU STILL CAN'T QUEUE WITH YOUR FRIENDS IN AN OPS GROUP OF 8 PEOPLE!

I mean, that should have gone in patch 0.73. And just as bad:

YOU HAVE TO REFORM YOUR GROUP OF 4 PEOPLE AFTER EVERY WAR ZONE!

and while I'm at it:

EVERYONE HAS TO LEAVE THEIR INDIVIDUAL QUEUE IN ORDER TO MAKE THAT WORK!

Really, have you all gone insane? This is totally ridiculous. It has nothing to do with how hard MMOs are to manage or how tough life is for Bioware developers.

It's because the game is broken and so is the studio who designed and is maintaining it.

Do you not see how this game will fail?

I mean, if you bought a new car and the headlights still didn't work after four months, what would you think? Would you keep it? Would you say it's good car? Would you recommend it to your friends and family?

Edited by Subatomix

Seriously? Would any of the above be tolerated even in a beta release? I ashamed to suggest this game to friends. It has so many problems, bugs, imbalances and design flaws it begs all reason.

I wish Vegas would start putting odds on how many months until it becomes FTP or just gets wiped away entirely.

I can't believe I bought into it either. But like many, I thought they would fix a bunch of things in future patches. But I mean like, basic things. Patches have come, more things are broken.

Enjoy ... whatever it is you may call enjoyment.

PS. This isn't whining. I'm just stating a fact. The items I mention above have been broken since launch. They are very, very basic things. Not fixing them is a sign of very poor management.

Edited by Subatomix

Seriously? Would any of the above be tolerated even in a beta release? I ashamed to even suggest this game to friends. It has so many problems, bugs, imbalances and design flaws it begs all reason.

I wish Vegas would start putting odds on how many months until it becomes FTP or just gets wiped away entirely.

I still don't understand why they took away my laugh. I know totally unrelated but still...***?

I think your laugh was causing system wide instability. So Bioware put their best "tiger team" on it and after many months they decided that the best thing to do was remove it from the code. It was a huge undertaking.

I believe they will be publishing the results of their work at SIGGRAPH 2013.

So stay tuned.

Edited by Subatomix

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.