The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why are so many of us bad at the game?

Aragost

Seriously? Its embarassing, If you play your bh properly instead of just thinking "lolz this will hurt him!!", then you'll notice that your actually doing more damage than last week :D You also dont have to stand still anymore.

But ignore me eh, I'm someone who plays warzones to win them, not to scream and shout because i got 500Kdmg in every game.

So, who else thinks the changes are good for us?

Like the rest of us. As a Arsenal Merc Im used to literally standing next to the crowd and raining death on the whole mob. I enjoyed the way the BH worked before the patch.

But in all reality there will always be complainers and whiners because they hate change. I don't mind the new buffs and nerfs of my BH. He does just as fine, survivability is down by a significant amount but you're still dealing the same amount of damage. From what I've noticed people are still charging in and hoping they'll stay alive like before. THEY WON'T and it'll take BHs some time to understand that.

Like the rest of us. As a Arsenal Merc Im used to literally standing next to the crowd and raining death on the whole mob. I enjoyed the way the BH worked before the patch.

But in all reality there will always be complainers and whiners because they hate change. I don't mind the new buffs and nerfs of my BH. He does just as fine, survivability is down by a significant amount but you're still dealing the same amount of damage. From what I've noticed people are still charging in and hoping they'll stay alive like before. THEY WON'T and it'll take BHs some time to understand that.

Some time = End of time.

I'm honestly starting to think that BH/Troops who just spam GR/TM don't know what to do if they get interrupted. Seriously, I fought a BH once and when I interrupted his TM he literally turned tail and ran. Another instance with a trooper I interrupted his GR and he just stood there until GR had recharged.

Edited by TalkingDinosaur

^

Same thing, I'm pyro PT, run into troopers spamming GR and as soon as I quell them they're like dummies. I'm tempted to go AP just to get hitman so I can interrupt every 6 seconds, and watch the spammers QQ

Hello everyone,

While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community as we will be closing this thread.

If you would like to discuss the recent changes with Game Update 1.2, please feel free to use one of the following threads:

Thank you!