Orobird pet 1 per char limit?

Mandalin

So I successfully hatched an orobird egg from Alderaan last night.

Today, I got my hands on a second egg of the same bird from the same Alderaan location.

When I go to the hatch location on Tatooine and place myself in between the solar panels I get the msg that the egg is showing signs of life.

However, it refuses to hatch.

Is this because I already have this bird as a pet?

Thanks

Why on earth would you want 2? You can only have 1 vanity pet out at a time you know, and the pets are BoP?

Seems like it did a good job and saved you from making a silly mistake, as you can still give the egg to somebody who could actually use it.

• 2 weeks later...
No, after hatching it is in your inventory and bound just like any other pets we can get and just like how mounts used to be. The egg can be traded, not the bird.

Maybe just an exception, but the grey Rakghul, which was purchasable at the Jawa vendor is not bound on pickup.

Maybe just an exception, but the grey Rakghul, which was purchasable at the Jawa vendor is not bound on pickup.

Thats because if you wanted one for an alt later or to sell you had the option, this was due to it being a limited time event.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.