Just noticed something awesome, check it out

-Sev

We will be bringing down servers for five hours on Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 from 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST) until 7AM CDT (5AM PDT/8AM EDT/1PM BST/2PM CEST/10PM AEST). All game servers will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than five hours, but could be extended.

For our new players, this weekly maintenance is done in order to make general improvements and to check performance of the game so that we can continue to provide a consistent, quality experience. Quite often (but not always) after a maintenance period there will be a patch to download. After the maintenance, please login via the launcher to download the latest patch. If your launcher was open during the maintenance, you must close and reopen it for a fresh login.

In addition to this, we will be performing maintenance on SWTOR.com for its new redesign. The website will be unavailable for ten hours from 1AM CDT (April 16th, 11PM PDT/2AM EDT/7AM BST/8AM CEST/4PM AEST) until 11AM CDT (9AM PDT/12PM EDT/5PM BST/6PM CEST/April 18th,2AM AEST). Once the site comes back up, the new redesign will be unveiled.

They're redesigning the webpage, which personally I think is really cool. Hopefully it has templates for changing the style of the forums and or background in your own browser

Edited by -Sev

In addition to this, we will be performing maintenance on SWTOR.com for its new redesign. The website will be unavailable for ten hours from 1AM CDT (April 16th, 11PM PDT/2AM EDT/7AM BST/8AM CEST/4PM AEST) until 11AM CDT (9AM PDT/12PM EDT/5PM BST/6PM CEST/April 18th,2AM AEST). Once the site comes back up, the new redesign will be unveiled.

oooooo can't wait :D I wonder what it's going to look like?

oooooo can't wait :D I wonder what it's going to look like?

I can't wait either. A Star Wars themed website with updated code and everything should be pretty impressive.

Edited by -Sev

Maybe they will show our character profiles and gear on here. :D

That good sir is an awesome idea. One of my ideas was an ability to be able to post your legacy to the website and show it like on facebook or something ya know?

Edited by -Sev

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.