The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why is Synthweave Rakata belt/bracers still BOP?

Vicelord

When it comes to being lucrative, synthweave has enough trouble as it it, but now that Biometric Crystal Alloys are BOE, why are the belt and bracers that can be crafted still BOP? Being able to sell these would be a nice way to make money in a craft that is lacking in the GTN compared to other professions.

I just want to make them for my alts. I thought for some reason they would be BOE in 1.2 also but of course I was wrong.

Well seeing as how all the mats are BOE now it would only make logical sense that what u craft would be BOE too but alas...............

Here is a clue:... It has something to do with end game you know like perhaps it would be nice if every crafting crew skill gave you somekind of almost equal advantage in order to be useful to people who actually buy and use the things others sell... maybe it has something to do with only logical pick for raiders is endgame-chem... but that is yet another mistery

Here is a clue:... It has something to do with end game you know like perhaps it would be nice if every crafting crew skill gave you somekind of almost equal advantage in order to be useful to people who actually buy and use the things others sell... maybe it has something to do with only logical pick for raiders is endgame-chem... but that is yet another mistery

Except crafting perks are bad design, and Bioware themselves said they'd be fixing that gaffe.

Which should include both BoP bracers/etc. *and* skill restricted reuseables.