+1 to all stats for each lvl of Legacy

Lucyfer_Infinity

Since Legacy is pretty bland and missing ALOT for the sake of 1.3, I have a suggestion of +1 all stat bonus for each lvl of legacy.

I believe it will not be overpowereing in any way with stats going into 1500+ and will give a little something to be happy about whenever we ding instead of regular meh another useless lvl that gives me nothing.

Something needs to do it, seems very bland at the moment.

While I get all the companion perks and human at 50 bonus I have seen very little effect and I seldom use the legacy powers cause they are tied to heroic call which is a waste to fire off a single oribital strike or force choke when I can use my own powers.

The "comming soon" legacy perks didnt look all that bad imo. just wait for those. all the current ones are **** though xD and also on a side note, im pretty sure i saw some BW official mention that legacy perks will cost either creds or legacy level and not BOTH. odd. Edited by Remerik

Yah, the coming soon looked cool. Maybe i miss read between the lines but seems almost like every month they are going to be sending a few new things down the pipes for us in updates. Maybe extended legacy once a month.

Even so though I'm very happy with the game. Loads of content and the new dailies are pretty awesome especially the weekly heroic. Whoever wrote that one, koodos to you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.