Marauder Carnage rotation

Ghostofthesky

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/sith_warrior/marauder/#::f13ef4ef2e3fe12f6ef5ef6

That is my build at the time, im only 47 so i know there are a few skill points missing. im just wondering if im the only person who uses this rotation or if anyone has found a better rotation to use,

force charge, smash, battering assult, massacre, gore, force scream, ravage, force choke.

then ill spam my first attack to build rage and hit with the second attack we get from start till ravage is done with the cool down.

Mind you if i have the full stack of fury ill throw bloodthirst on before i start that rotation sometimes ill even throw rupture in at the end too or first depending on how i feel.

i was just wondering if anyone else uses this or if they have something better?

If its PVE, force charge, Kick, Battering Assault, Ravage, Massacre, force scream and then the rest depends on the rest of the situation and if im solo or grouped. Like if there is a group, then smash then pommel strike another target, then AOE stun and battering assault and start the rotation over.

PVP is different entirely... They dont sit still LOL...so I play my tactics for roots and snares.

For PvE, that'll work just fine.

Force choke seemed to be pretty useless before. It has admittedly been a while since I used carnage.

But the priority is still up top, has anything really changed with the new patch? I wouldn't think so..? The only questions that popped up were whether its useful to use ravage as Annihilation now, but it still doesnt seem like it would be a huge boost.

Either way:

Opener:

Force Charge > Battering Assault > Massacre > Gore > Force Scream >Ravage

Continuous fight:

Gore > Force scream > Ravage > Massacre. While you want to make sure you hit massacre before hitting gore, as you want the auto crit Force scream.

Force choke seemed to be pretty useless before. It has admittedly been a while since I used carnage.

But the priority is still up top, has anything really changed with the new patch? I wouldn't think so..? The only questions that popped up were whether its useful to use ravage as Annihilation now, but it still doesnt seem like it would be a huge boost.

Either way:

Opener:

Force Charge > Battering Assault > Massacre > Gore > Force Scream >Ravage

Continuous fight:

Gore > Force scream > Ravage > Massacre. While you want to make sure you hit massacre before hitting gore, as you want the auto crit Force scream.

Yea, i dont know much about Annihilation havent used any other spec besides Carnage. But i know there was a boost to the damage output of Ravage so thats always a bonus.

Also the auto crit for the Force scream thats why i do the Massacre then Gore, since Gore has a 6 sec timer get in the Force scream then the 1.5 sec CD go straight into the Ravage and still have the 100% armor penitration.

Also with the Force Choke when i use that it build up to 3 rage while i use it so, damage, stun, and 3 rage seems benifical.

Edited by Ghostofthesky