The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Could we get an offical answer HEY STEPHEN

Nyteblades

I would just like to know if we will loose the items, lvls, gear and unlocks we have purchased or worked for since 1,2 went live.

I have seen it happen before where a roll back cost you lvls and such you had gotten. I undstand that anything we had before that time such as credits and things will mostlikely be there.

But im asking about things gotten after it went live. As i sank quite abit of the creds i had left into my new alts gear and items he would need as he lvld.Not to mention i has already made 16 lvls with him. Plus crafting lvls and such.

Edited by Nyteblades

I would just like to know if we will loose the items, lvls, gear and unlocks we have purchased or worked for since 1,2 went live.

I have seen it happen before where a roll back cost you lvls and such you had gotten. I undstand that anything we had before that time such as credits and things will mostlikely be there.

But im asking about things gotten after it went live. As i sank quite abit of the creds i had left into my new alts gear and items he would need as he lvld.Not to mention i has already made 16 lvls with him. Plus crafting lvls and such.

The word you are looking for is lose. If there is a roll back, then potentially you could lose items.

I don't think you have to worry about a rollback. The problem that happened was that portions of the old version got placed on the servers, so they had to go through the whole process again with the version, and place it out there like a normal patch day. Edited by Qoojo

JovethGonzalez General Discussion -> Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pythoris

Oh no...

You mean all that money I spent on our guild bank is gone!?

You have got to be kidding me...

Rest assured that after this unscheduled maintenance, your guild bank (and everything in it) will return to its normal state.

(From the dev tracker) here http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Edited by Cuspin

I don't think you have to worry about a rollback. The problem that happened was the old version got placed on the servers, so they had to go through the whole process again with the version, and place it out there like a normal patch day.

Ty im not real comp savy and dont claim to be. Just knew on other games a roll back can be a huge pain in the a.. So wanted to find out ahead of time rather than be shocked when i load in tonight.

But thanks for letting me know that anyways.

They can't do a rollback even if they wanted, because the Hero Engine doesn't support server rollbacks. Otherwise doing a rollback to right before the 1.2.0a patch would have been the easiest solution, and would have taken 30 min tops.

Just be happy more stuff didn't get broken, because we could have had several days of downtime instead of 12 hours.

Edited by oldshatterhand

Yes, you will lose everything. Not just your schematics in your bank, but also your household pets (turtles/fish excluded), your health care, microwave, girlfriend/boyfriend and any Groupons you purchased prior to 4/13.

This is not a drill, hope you hade Galactic Insurance on everything you owned because, except for the shirt on your back, it's gone, I tell you. Gone!

P.S. No. There is already a dev response stating you haven't lost anything.

Good day, ser.