Went from >400k dmg avg to <200k avg

SaerethDL

Sith Marauder or Space Marine?

Damn man, I just had a flash of a Space Marine team coming down with a pod in the middle of a WZ and shooting the crap out of everyone while chanting litanies of hate.

It was awesome.

No, you failed at the basics of understanding how and where pvp damage numbers come from.

lol you fail to realize I'm #1 dmg/kills/deaths and just about every warzone.. that is being good.. if you fail to see that your just a hater ;)

I averaged 600k as a focus guardian, not anymore. I feel your pain.

Oh wait, you're a Marauder... We'll that's what I rerolled as and at lvl 15 I did 350k dmg on VS. You literally have no right to complain, your class is the superior melee dps class.

Edited by Apocryphas

I averaged 600k as a focus guardian, not anymore. I feel your pain.

Oh wait, you're a Marauder... We'll that's what I rerolled as and at lvl 15 I did 350k dmg on VS. You literally have no right to complain, your class is the superior melee dps class.

Yeah your lvl 15 with no expertise gear or abilities.. give me a break. Go become a lvl 50 full Battlemaster gear SM, and then come back to me. I guarantee you wont hit 350k.. :cool:

I find it ironic that the OP is a Marauder, the AC that got the biggest buff this patch.

"Hey I got buffed bigtime but I'm still bad! More buffs please!"

Any Marauder with half a brain realizes that their class is much better off now than it was pre-1.2

I find it ironic that the OP is a Marauder, the AC that got the biggest buff this patch.

"Hey I got buffed bigtime but I'm still bad! More buffs please!"

Any Marauder with half a brain realizes that their class is much better off now than it was pre-1.2

Explain how we got buffed bigtime instead of saying "you got buffed big time!" LOL