We will be adding an additional 30 days of game time...

Furoo

I think its a good gesture to those that have been through the story, No other MMO does this.

Good job, now if we can get the Wild Thread nerf bat from swinging and nocking this thread off the tee we will be ok.

be it desperate or a "here sorry for all the jankness" handout, ill take it, i was going to pay for another month anyways because (when enough people sign on) the ops im in are fun whether we beat a boss or beat his bugs.

be it desperate or a "here sorry for all the jankness" handout, ill take it, i was going to pay for another month anyways because (when enough people sign on) the ops im in are fun whether we beat a boss or beat his bugs.

It is probably an apology .. Blizz did the same apology tactic and gave those of us that played in the first 3-4 months close to 2+ months of free time also, it was a month here, 10 days there, etc .. was kinda funny. Almost every other patch we got some free time heh

Hello everyone,

While we appreciate constructive feedback regarding the Legacy promotion and understand there may be some frustration about who qualifies for this promotion, we do have an existing active thread on this topic, available here:

In order to consolidate the discussion, we're going to close this thread and ask that the community use the existing thread to continue to give feedback on this topic.

Thank you.