mara/sents.....huh?

mightyburd

Thats because your missing Dispatch you dont get it till 48? Precision strike >bullrush ->master strike -> dispatch dead ur mising dispatch so ur not OP yet.

This guyy is an idiot. Marauders are very gear dependant and don't shine until they are full geared. Hence why everyone was crying about how bad they were for the 1st 2 months the game went live.

Marauders are very gear dependant and don't shine until they are full geared. Hence why everyone was crying about how bad they were for the 1st 2 months the game went live.

Makes sense

Edited by atreyuz

This guyy is an idiot. Marauders are very gear dependant and don't shine until they are full geared. Hence why everyone was crying about how bad they were for the 1st 2 months the game went live.

Winner Winner chicken dinner.

Its actually laughable how many ppl rerolled that played shadows and sents in my guild 1 month into the game and now are desperate to re level there original toon after seeing what they are capable of with top teir gear.

Considering I've not seen a proper 1.2 post patch mara yet from the 2 hours of PVP i got in last night... but having read a lot of the QQ on the forums, I find this thread somewhat funny in that OP makes it sound like he's basically asking "when is my class overpowered".

To be quite honest, I know they were a good DPS class when geared prior patch when spec'd Anni (the only worthwhile pvp oriented tree from my understanding), but have they really changed that much after 1.2? Are they really that buffed? I'm curious and willing to see how much they've changed. Will have to put more time in on the weekend to check this out.

Granted he's supper low, but my 15 mara sucks big time. So when is the level where they become good?

Really? You're going to complain you suck as level 15? Get more than 6 talent points, and more then 3 advance class skills, then come back and provide feedback.

Gear, gear, gear, bud. That's why when the game launched everyone said marauder's suck. They are the warriors of WoW. Incredibly painful without gear, but once you hit that point (full battlemaster), you are a wrecking ball.

I usually don't post in the forums. Sentinels are very gear dependent. I haved played mine from pre launch. When leveling you need to keep your gear/mods up to max level. You need to be in orange modible gear and always choose the the planet commendation reward over gear for quest rewards. The quest reward gear is crap. Also use your interrupts on casters and other mobs. the Sent class is complicated to play, but very fun at end game.

Gear, gear, gear, bud. That's why when the game launched everyone said marauder's suck. They are the warriors of WoW. Incredibly painful without gear, but once you hit that point (full battlemaster), you are a wrecking ball.

Quoted for truth. Our damage increase mostly comes from the expertise change and the master strike buff.

I wish they would revert the class back to pre 1.2, but currently I get unholy satisfaction from dominating everything.

3 cap alderaan, guard right, chain meditate to look cool.

2 imps eye me from spawn

Unsheath dual blueblack glowbats, /comeatmebro

They farm medals in mid

Still, free off the gcd everything dumbs the class down imo. Free, or off the gcd, not both (unless its survival cooldown).

Edited by Superawesomerman

Winner Winner chicken dinner.

Its actually laughable how many ppl rerolled that played shadows and sents in my guild 1 month into the game and now are desperate to re level there original toon after seeing what they are capable of with top teir gear.

Its a question not a statement...idiot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.