how many really have unsubbed?

Misfit

go into MY ACCOUNT, SUBSCRIPTIONS and it will tell you how much game time you have left if you have un-subbed.

You have 6 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

me, i bounce around a lot on games ever since the NGE happened. Heading to The Secret World next i think. I will check this game out again once they sort some stuff out.

You have 56 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

With the free 30 days, that will be 86 days of playtime remaining. Guess I'll be around for a while :D

ou have 5 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.\

Oh BW, I would except I didn't have a lvl 50 even though I've been playing since pre release. Guess my money is no good.

Hello everyone,

We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.