Guild Capital Ships

Voidwards

Maybe instead of a huge ship it could be an intermediate size ship that gets built from parts and pieces as rewards for doing certain special missions, like the new weekly missions for the new speeders as an example. .

Absolutely, that's a viable option too. Or one that continues to expand, i.e. starting out with a small ship that progressively becomes bigger.

• 4 weeks later...

Ill mae it reall simple for you. City Of Heroes did it best. Look at the entire system. Rewards, addons and all. It was amazing. THe level of customisation was amazing. And as you progressed you could increase the size of the Plots for the bases. Tihs is all easil translatable to Ships instead of bases. I spent hours at a time just using my base and my SG Base was ranked 8 overall.. I would tell Bioware to setup an account and see what can be done with COH bases and replicate the system for SWTOR. I loved it. And with all m MMO experience no other MMO has come close to the aspect of base editing and incentive addon feature incorporated into mission/quests to get special addons, vip addons for 1 yr 2 yr etc...

My 2 cents thank you :D

Love this idea and that people would actually have to work together for it rather than just purchase it. Also being able to customize it a little is awesome as well. Good post, nice idea

This social aspect has huge merit!

• 7 months later...