By God, I am entitled!!!

Axvil

So, I decided to get a monthly bus-pass. No one forced me, I just wanted to.. because overall I like buses.

Now here's the thing, I paid for a MONTHLY pass, which entitles me to ride the bus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30(ish) days a month..

How dare the local bus company not provide me with constant service?

How dare they let their driver go home for the night and stop all buses like between 1am and 5am?

How come they don't update their buses, just the way I want them to (obviously without any downtime)?

Why do I have to put up with traffic lights impeding my bus ride?

This is totally unacceptable, and if my bus company does not do something about all these right now, I am cancelling my bus pass..

So, I decided to get a monthly bus-pass. No one forced me, I just wanted to.. because overall I like buses.

Now here's the thing, I paid for a MONTHLY pass, which entitles me to ride the bus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30(ish) days a month..

How dare the local bus company not provide me with constant service?

How dare they let their driver go home for the night and stop all buses like between 1am and 5am?

How come they don't update their buses, just the way I want them to (obviously without any downtime)?

Why do I have to put up with traffic lights impeding my bus ride?

This is totally unacceptable, and if my bus company does not do something about all these right now, I am cancelling my bus pass..

I don't know of anyone who goes on like that.:D

Hello everyone,

Threads in this forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics but are going to close this thread as it is off-topic.