Can someone explain to me what happened?

evildestroyer

I tried logging in earlier and servers were down and now i find out they are fixing something?

I know they were releasing a patch to fix their 1.2 patch but did the new patch that was suppose to fix the 1.2 patch fail and now they releasing a new new patch to fix the new patch that was suppose to fix 1.2 patch?

What was in that new patch that was suppose to fix 1.2? Cause from what i know servers did go up before downtime again.

And is Biowares Or EAs (i blame EA) failure the reason we getting free 30 days?

The servers come down this morning for a minor patch fix.. seems the patch fix messed a lot up and as a result the servers had to come down again for emergency patching.

I applaud bioware in their quick response to these issues.. I just wish they would say what messed up...Just be patient all we be well again soon.

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss the issues with this morning's patch and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there.