Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone else feel.....pretty much the same.

Mavic

I have been Iron Fist pretty much since hitting 50. Last night I was still a threat to kill 1 person when i was being 2v1'd, and competently surviving 3v1's until help arrived. And I'm still using Champ gear with surge mods.

I think that our AoE is better since it actually goes off quickly and rattles a bunch of hits off quickly.

I have been Iron Fist pretty much since hitting 50. Last night I was still a threat to kill 1 person when i was being 2v1'd, and competently surviving 3v1's until help arrived. And I'm still using Champ gear with surge mods.

I think that our AoE is better since it actually goes off quickly and rattles a bunch of hits off quickly.

Nothing in the IF was really adjusted with patch. The only thing you'll see is the different expertise changes on the gear itself.

Nothing in the IF was really adjusted with patch. The only thing you'll see is the different expertise changes on the gear itself.

I was more talking about the complaints people have with feeling weaker, and less tanky. I didn't experience this. I'm used to playing with one of the top premades on The Fatman, but I was queuing solo last night with no healers and didn't feel squishy at all. I actually felt a lot stronger with some skills pulled off the GCD, and heat/ammo requirements changed on some things.

I tried out Tactics which pushes out a good amount of damage but the survivability became nil with the dmg boost everyone got.

I went back to IF for the survivability factor and feel the same except that I feel I can lockdown and take out healing sages/sorc and BH/Commando alot faster but that's due to the nerfs they got.

Ops/Scoundrel healers are still a pain with the mobile HoTs.

Carnage Mauraders really can destroy me with their root + 100% armor penetration if I don't use every cooldown and stun in the first 5 seconds of their charge.

I dropped the shield generator for the dps one and found no difference in my survivability but a slight boost in dps.

I tried out Tactics which pushes out a good amount of damage but the survivability became nil with the dmg boost everyone got.

I went back to IF for the survivability factor and feel the same except that I feel I can lockdown and take out healing sages/sorc and BH/Commando alot faster but that's due to the nerfs they got.

Ops/Scoundrel healers are still a pain with the mobile HoTs.

Carnage Mauraders really can destroy me with their root + 100% armor penetration if I don't use every cooldown and stun in the first 5 seconds of their charge.

I dropped the shield generator for the dps one and found no difference in my survivability but a slight boost in dps.

Survivablity in PvP now is nil, so you might as well join in the DPS orgy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.