Anyone else find more than two chests in outlaws Den??

madmarttigann

I was just probing through outlaws den to see what these "chests" were about and I could only find 2 chests. There was no one there so just wondering if anyone found more than that. Mine were up north closer the the republic entrance and then 1 outside of the main building.

I was just probing through outlaws den to see what these "chests" were about and I could only find 2 chests. There was no one there so just wondering if anyone found more than that. Mine were up north closer the the republic entrance and then 1 outside of the main building.

Never seen the one outside the main building.

The one up north if you look directly east, there is another that spawns there, although less frequent.

Edited by Dartagon

Outlaw's Den only has three spawns. They can spawn at various places along the outside edge of the area. They have a respawn timer upwards of an hour or more. Before 1.2 they contained 20 Merc comms and some credits.

Now, according to the patch notes, they contain WZ comms.

The area contains max 4 chests and some of them have respawn timers of several hours. The spots are fixed and there are about 16 in the area. I dont know if it changed in the 1.2 patch but the chests contained some credits (2-3k) and 20 Mercenary commendations Edited by EderSchippers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.