Server Maintenance

JasonMG

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with the UK? Are you British, English, or something else? Plus I didn't think that you were part of the EU due to not using the Euro, but still using the Pound. And you drive on the wrong side of the road compared to the rest of europe. Just wondered.

UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime today. We’ll update you with more details later.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

hahahaahahahahaa! u must be *********** kidding me! :mad:

I appreciate them letting us know what happened, whats being done right now to fix it and giving us an eta on the servers being back up. It's a lot more than some companies would tell us.

Did they finally give us an ETA? That's all I was ever ************ about anyway. The lack of one.

Argh servers offline till midnight UK time - there go my plans for tonight :/

Well if you aren't busy I have vodka, coca cola and ice .......

Unless of course you are under 18, in which case get your homework done and go to sleep

Edited by MistressKiki

Somone has to have their finger on the pulse of when the servers will be back up.

Just throw a "countdown timer" on the front page so we can see it count down. Even if you have to adjust it... This way we can have a quick look-see point to determine if it's even worth it to try and log in.

Good luck...

LOL, I can't tell you how many times people said SWG was gonna die right after it was released, and it lasted 8.5 years. If this game can't last as long as SWG, then it seems like that would be kind of embarrassing.

Remember, about 60% of these guys probably dont even know what you mean by SWG, other than hearing abouot it from someone else talking about it, since that 60% didnt start playing MMO's until about 2-3 years AFTER WoW was released.

Edited by Vitavoro

Did they finally give us an ETA? That's all I was ever ************ about anyway. The lack of one.

Yeah this,

"UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime today. We’ll update you with more details later.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue. "

I had to go back through the pages to page 37 to find this in order to quote it because it deserves to be quoted many times. Just looking at the people who attempted to respond negatively to it was entertainment to last for days. One person tried to come up with an intelligent response to this but in the end all they really had was a long winded post of calling you a troll which you are not.

It would be nice if people would have some appreciation of what they have available to them.

Yeah, i know right? if anything people should feel bad for the interns who are getting fired for booting up the servers with the wrong stuff loaded.

From StephenReid

Looks like no TOR today... and I was hoping to get dailies done x.x

Did this just say that servers will be down until midnight BST!?

Only if you can pronounce all the names in any work by Dostoevsky, because for the love of God, if we're on a blanket in the land of daisies, I won't have the dream ruined. Also, I'm a redhead, not a blonde. So, sorry if that ruins your own version of Utopia.

i can't even pronounce the name Dostoevsky... but damn i'd do my best! redheads are better than blondes anyway