Shadow tank in 14 of 14 BM practically invincible.

Beakertanks

hes just trolling.

full BM vs Full BM and he would have issues. hes just happy because the recruit gear pugs had a rough time.

that or he was one of the pugs that got rolled by a shadow in full BM and had to come on the server and QQ

My team likes me. Look I have always felt that Shadow Tank is a very powerful class in PvP. It really isn't my fault that Bioware nerfs everyone but shadows and we go from merely very powerful to Massively, Humongously, Gignormously powerful. It isn't going to last, people should be full BM in couple of weeks.

hes just trolling.

full BM vs Full BM and he would have issues. hes just happy because the recruit gear pugs had a rough time.

that or he was one of the pugs that got rolled by a shadow in full BM and had to come on the server and QQ

One of the four on ones that I lasted over a minute (more than enough time for my team to cap another turret) included at least one dude wearing a War hero title. I think it is because I roll ALL BM. I don't use any Rakata and with the buff to expertise from the patch it adds a significant amount of additional Expertise.

the difference between bm and wh gear is 2 percent.

Will take me from 18.5 percent damage mitigation to 20.5 percent damage mitigation.

and 22% damage boost to 24% damage boost

Almost a 10% increase in total. Still gonna rock lol.

All levity aside I think they have finally succeeded in making Raiding gear useless in Hardcore PvP. Which is what everyone wanted.

one dude wearing a War hero title.

When I hit War Hero I had 2 pieces of Battlemaster gear. MH Weapon and Chest piece and guess what? I paid with 1k/1k comms for 3 of the comms I needed.

Grats you for getting lucky on RNG. Silly you for thinking a title alone indicates gear.

At least 3 people to kill you? So you can 3on1 Tank Sins? Props.

Unless your fighting absolutely clueless people 1-2 depending on class will kill you. All they have to do is make sure they stop your rock throw when you get 3 stacks which will always be done by competent opponents. Unless you have full resolve of course and can't be knocked back or disabled etc.

Valor 72.

..LOL. The ONLY thing that tells people is that like me, you have a decent amount of free time. Valor level has never and will never indicate that someone is any good.

Edited by Acindo

Yeah I have Rak gear from the dailies and and some BM gear mixed with Champ and 2 oranges that had better stats than the BM equivalent. I went from being very good 1 on 1 to taking massive amounts a dmg. Luckily I had some comms I could trade in for more BM gear but I am still much worse off than I was before. I am going to lose a lot of crit/surge and Endurance switching out my gear for BM stuff. I really hate the idea of Bioware pigeon holing us into have to use the pvp sets with out switching out anything. Expertise trumps everything now.

When I hit War Hero I had 2 pieces of Battlemaster gear. MH Weapon and Chest piece and guess what? I paid with 1k/1k comms for 3 of the 5 comms I needed.

Grats you for getting lucky on RNG. Silly you for thinking a title alone indicates gear.

At least 3 people to kill you? So you can 3on1 Tank Sins? Props.

Unless your fighting absolutely clueless people 1-2 depending on class will kill you. All they have to do is make sure they stop your rock throw when you get 3 stacks which will always be done by competent opponents. Unless you have full resolve of course and can't be knocked back or disabled etc.

..LOL. The ONLY thing that tells people is that like me, you have a decent amount of free time. Valor level has never and will never indicate that someone is any good.

Actually Harnessed Shadows (throwing rocks to get health) is only a small part. It comes from rolling through all of the Defensive CD's. With Biochem I have FIVE defensive cooldowns. Armor Adrenal, Defense Relic, Shield/Surge Relic, Shadow Defense CD, and Resilience. Two Healing CDs (Medpack and Force Preparedness) Couple that with my two stuns and two interrupts, and Slow time I just slow, confuse and befuddle them and when they do get on me burn a CD or two or three or heck four why not.

Will take me from 18.5 percent damage mitigation to 20.5 percent damage mitigation.

and 22% damage boost to 24% damage boost

Almost a 10% increase in total. Still gonna rock lol.

All levity aside I think they have finally succeeded in making Raiding gear useless in Hardcore PvP. Which is what everyone wanted.

thats not how math works. You'll go from a 22% damage boost, to a 22.5% damage boost. 18.5% mit to 18.7% mit.

thats not how math works. You'll go from a 22% damage boost, to a 22.5% damage boost. 18.5% mit to 18.7% mit.

Another post said you get 2% more Expertise. I assumed he meant 2% to the mitigation/damage/healing numbers. Which would change it like I said. If not than War Hero gear is essentially useless from a time invested standpoint.

You know some guys ignore your armor, ignore your dodge, ignore your shield (middle tree for powertech/vanguard).

Of course you will have resilience for 5 sec and mitigation from consular buff + talents, but it is not more than 20 %.

I agree. It is going to be a DPS race against any good powertech. And two of them would own me. I would just be interested to see how long it would take.